dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Some people like to do that. Not everyone is a rock crawler or mall crawler.
It's not a rock crawling issue. Bigger tires, bigger gears, higher speeds equals more forces on the axles.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, That was 2 years ago now, plenty of time to change their plans. They're a billion dollar company, they can adapt.
LMAO! You obviously have worked within a supply chain to a major manufacturer. Normally a break in the chain is at a single point and can be "fixed" relatively quickly. In this case the entire chain has issues. From the people digging the ore from the ground to the transportation companies delivering the finished vehicle. Compounding the issue is the government paying people not to work. Why work when you can get "free" money from the government. My company is part of the supply chain. We can't get people to work. It is that way across all aspects of manufacturing.

First Name
Gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't think the reg bronco can handle 37s even with a better lift. Why do you think Ford swapped everything over to F150 Raptor running gear on the warthog?

And why do you think the 2022 Wildtrak now has an option for bigger shocks and stronger steering components?
Are you serious? There's a post on here almost everyday where someone threw 37s on the Bronco...

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am VERY VERY serious. 37s are fine for the street but there will be issues off road.

Again why do you think the warthog is running F150 Raptor running gear? Why do you think Ford added extra support to the spare? so many updates.

Are you serious? There's a post on here almost everyday where someone threw 37s on the Bronco...

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice review, thanks. I am coming from 3 Jeeps in my past too. I am looking forward to my new Wildtrak, if I ever get it.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Running 37s on the street is different than actually using it offroard. 37s can be added to any Bronco, but it is much more expensive and difficult to do it correctly.

All of the below is probably fair game to run 37s and have it be reliable off-road.:
- Shocks
- IFS geometry correction
- Axles
- Gears
- Wheels with proper offsets
- Fenders, pinch seams, rock rails trimming
- Spare Tire carrier
- tailgate reinforcement

Sponsored
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m sitting here reading about a 2022 WT and I’m still waiting for mine 2021and I’m a day two order at 8:00am ford really don’t care about us early orders. They should stop making 2022 Broncos and concentrate on all the 2021 sitting in a lot . That would also help there bottom line . There’s a lot off money sitting there . I will see if I’m going to buy . Not sure any more.

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you link me to that window calibration thread or gimme a quick rundown. It's the first im hearing of it and search did not return any results for "Window calibration"

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
you do know that when a car parks next to you and opens the door, the door hits the steps 1st. without steps, it hits your door. So steps protects from door dings
Depends on the shape of the door. If there’s any real curvature to the offending door it will impact higher up bypassing the step.

OP
OP
ramblinwreck

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you link me to that window calibration thread or gimme a quick rundown. It's the first im hearing of it and search did not return any results for "Window calibration"
I am not sure the link, but it involves rolling you window all the way down and holding the button down for 5 seconds, then rolling it back up and holding it for 5 seconds.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LMAO! You obviously have worked within a supply chain to a major manufacturer. Normally a break in the chain is at a single point and can be "fixed" relatively quickly. In this case the entire chain has issues. From the people digging the ore from the ground to the transportation companies delivering the finished vehicle. Compounding the issue is the government paying people not to work. Why work when you can get "free" money from the government. My company is part of the supply chain. We can't get people to work. It is that way across all aspects of manufacturing.
Stimulus ended a long time ago. If companies are not able to hire it’s bc there’s better options for whoever is within the geographical footprint of any particular company. A lot of older Americans said screw it and retired leaving a void at the top that was filled in with younger people. Then at the bottom of the workforce there aren’t enough people to replace the ones that were able to move up. Simple math really. But it’s a story that sells advertising to blame whichever government a particular tribe doesn’t like.
Sponsored