Sponsored

2023 6th gen 4Runner - New Video, Renders & Insight (redesign - not refresh)

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah but its a Toyota so my ass wont fit and I will probably be towing them off the road with my busted ass old Comanche.

NEBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner, 2008 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still made in Japan=I'm in. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings but I was already on the fence about replacing my current 4runner with a Bronco but the recent quality issues reinforce my fear that UAW employees in Detroit just can't build a quality product, and no way I'm buying a Mexican built Toyota.

Last edited:

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still made in Japan=I'm in. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings but I was already on the fence about replacing my current 4runner with a Bronco but the recent quality issues reinforce my fear that UAW employees in Detroit just can't build a quality product.
The recent Bronco issues appear to be much more of a design issue than an assembly one.

Can hate on the UAW as much as you want but they’re not to blame for the issues we’ve seen….so far.

Sponsored

NEBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner, 2008 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The recent Bronco issues appear to be much more of a design issue than an assembly one.

Can hate on the UAW as much as you want but they’re not to blame for the issues we’ve seen….so far.
Fair point. There do seem to be some design issues but UAW workers still don't instill much confidence.

Bronco_Mando

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ranger; MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still made in Japan=I'm in. Sorry if this hurts anyones feelings but I was already on the fence about replacing my current 4runner with a Bronco but the recent quality issues reinforce my fear that UAW employees in Detroit just can't build a quality product.
The current and previous generations were assembled in Japan, but I have a feeling that if Toyota moved the Tacoma out of the San Antonio plant and moved the sequoia to the San Antonio plant because they share same platform and engine/trans. The Tacoma is now 100% assembled in the new Guanajuato, MX plant, maybe they will move the 4Runner to that same plant because they share the platform. Leaving the Japan plant for that half of the world and the MX plant for North America.
Time will tell.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not my cup of tea but I have no doubt these will sale extremely well.

If I had to guess which route Toyota goes on design.... my vote would lean towards Tundra front render.

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IMO Toyota needs new designers. Their design, exterior and interior are so uniformly bland

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO Toyota needs new designers. Their design, exterior and interior are so uniformly bland
That's the Yoda way... Try to appeal to as many people as possible... Only, you alienate everyone except for the morons that buy Toyota's "because they're reliable"

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
buy Toyota's "because they're reliable"
I've lived most of life in large urban areas...never very far from 2-3 toyota dealers. But I'm enjoying small town life now...45 min to a 'big 3' dealer - twice that to Toyota.

Combined with the fact that servicing Any vehicle today is 3X the PITA than a decade ago....if Bronco was made precisely the same by Ford, Jeep, and Toyota - I'd buy from Toyota, "because they ARE reliable".
Sponsored