Sponsored

2023 7-Speaker System -- is subwoofer powered by amplifier or stereo receiver?

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I’m new at this. Can I run a 4 channel amp to the fronts rears and kick panels if I have the sub included in the 23s that got them ?
Sponsored

idy26

Base
First Name
isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
would you be willing to tell me the measurements of the oem subwoofer box, width x length x depth? please. and thanks? im trying to see if this (Built-in Amplifier, Low Profile, Remote Subwoofer) would fit in the bac as i dont have a sub box on mine.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can anyone chime in on whether a 4 channel amp can be added if we we’re fortunate enough to actually get the sub ?

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
would you be willing to tell me the measurements of the oem subwoofer box, width x length x depth? please. and thanks? im trying to see if this (Built-in Amplifier, Low Profile, Remote Subwoofer) would fit in the bac as i dont have a sub box on mine.
There is a guy somewhere on here and I think one on YouTube who put a Kicker 8” hideaway back there. The newer 10” has almost the same dimensions as well. You can compare tnose dimensions.

jshapz

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I’m new at this. Can I run a 4 channel amp to the fronts rears and kick panels if I have the sub included in the 23s that got them ?
Not sure what you mean, the 4ch amp has nothing to do with the rear sub. You can add the Kicker key 200.4 easily if you over the Plug and Play harness.

If you're going to do an all in one sub like that, I would do the kicker 10" hideaway sub. I've heard it fits under the passenger seat. I dont think any of these subs will fit in the factory location. That spot isn't a rectangle, its an awkward shape that the stock box was made to fit in. Look at my profile and post history. I have some good pictures.

Sponsored

4Wfun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I managed to cram a jbl nano in and keep the storage pocket, it has surprisingly good bass and everything seems to rattle

Ford Bronco 2023 7-Speaker System -- is subwoofer powered by amplifier or stereo receiver? IMG_2035.JPG
Sponsored