Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wonder what the asterisk next to AB means? I’m sure the double asterisk next to HPR and AGM means extra cost color, but then AGM has a single asterisk like AB does.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder what the asterisk next to AB means? I’m sure the double asterisk next to HPR and AGM means extra cost color, but then AGM has a single asterisk like AB does.
Hopefully not but maybe late availability

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s what I was afraid of being a possibility, but didn’t want to say it…

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
the first post on this thread says otherwise. i would wait for the order guides to come out before i got my hopes up
What makes the first post more credible? I'm just curious.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What makes the first post more credible? I'm just curious.
Where did I say it was credible? Just curious. All I'm saying is there is conflicting info, wait for official order guides to come out.

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Where did I say it was credible? Just curious. All I'm saying is there is conflicting info, wait for official order guides to come out.
I didn't quote you. Its seems no one questions the original post. It was just a question.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know what the deal is with why people like AMB lol. It gets dirty extremely easily and basically just looks black except when clean and in sun only where it has a weird speckle color. Rapid red was my second least favorite color. When they announced the discontinuing of both of those colors I thought it made since and no one would be mad lol

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Give me Antimatter Blue, Rapid Red, Boxwood Green, "Code" or some form of Orange, Star White Metallic, Stone Gray Metallic, Atlas Blue Metallic, Butternut Yellow (Old Chevy), Ford's Old Springtime Yellow and Turquoise.

So many other manufacturer's do a much better job with color options. Who's picking the line-up at Ford??? Blind Mice?
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco – New Features, Changes, Differences (Including Black Painted MOD Top) 3D167A55-5384-4F96-B266-2AFA0420F4D5

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know what the deal is with why people like AMB lol. It gets dirty extremely easily and basically just looks black except when clean and in sun only where it has a weird speckle color. Rapid red was my second least favorite color. When they announced the discontinuing of both of those colors I thought it made since and no one would be mad lol

Metallic colors are by far the best for looking better longer (hiding scratches), and lots of people prefer darker colors/shades. The only dark metallic color left is Eruption Green and personally I don't like it at all in the sunlight - it turns yellowy green.

I've driven a lot of black cars/trucks and it is my go to color. Look around a lot of people prefer really dark colors and unless the black has a lot of metallic in it, it will show scratches easily, dark blue metallic colors, they hit the sweet spot.
As for washing needing to be washed - all cars need to be washed, even if you think you're getting away with it.
Anti Matter Blue is /was by far the best color in the line up - for some of us :)

Last edited:

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Metallic colors are by far the best for looking better longer (hiding scratches), and lots of people prefer darker colors/shades. The only dark metallic color left is Eruption Green and personally I don't like it at all in the sunlight - it turns yellowy green.

I've driven a lot of black cars/trucks and it is my go to color. Look around a lot of people prefer really dark colors and unless the black has a lot of metallic in it, it will show scratches easily, dark blue metallic colors, they hit the sweet spot.
As for washing needing to be washed - all cars need to be washed, even if you think you're getting away with it.
Anti Matter Blue is /was by far the best color in the line up - for some of us :)
If Ford nailed the color choices over the last few years we wouldn't be having these conversations. lol

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You live in New Jersey. Colors are very regional.

Where I live, 2/3rs of cars are white, most of the rest are silver, and if you drive a black car everyone assumes you are either brain damaged or from out of state. :cool:

I do think AMB looks better than shadow black, and would look great with a white MOD top. But still way darker than I would want to drive.
Sponsored