Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I'll keep my eyes open. VB doesnt look like much in the shade, but man when the sun hits it, I fell in love. My BL is in production now. Hoping it shows up next month. Or October.
CG would be my second choice if I lost out on VB. I really like it.
If you like retro, you’ll like it
Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a 2021 owner, it makes me feel better that not much has been added to new models besides paint. If anything seems like features have been removed. Wildtrak painted mirrors/caps, climate control display, hardtop headliner. Plus the price keeps going up. Glad it’s not a 2010 mustang situation where they launched with the 4.6 before swapping to the 5.0

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"nothing major" except for those of us losing Cyber Orange. Oh well.
Saw another this weekend it’s a striking color. Different than other “yellows”. Sorry for your loss.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, basically:

Azure Gray replacing Cyber Orange

Heritage models will be late availability

White mod tops will be Heritage models only

Black mod tops will be an option on all trims except Base and will be late availability as well
Do es anyone know what exactly late availability means? Can we add to our order now and wait?

Sponsored

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is included in price protection if it was part of your original order. I added it to my 2D 2022 Black Diamond because it was standard on the 21 Black Diamond. I had the choice to add it for no extra cost or take the other steel bumper and still get extra price protection money anyway. I wanted the bumper. Got my 22 Bronco in May and got all my original order price protection.
Not what the B&P indicated and argued with my dealer about. MOD bumper bullshit with the shitty supposed factory winch option is why I said "FUCK IT" and went with the capable bumper and plan to go with after-market bumper. Maybe you got a good deal from your dealer.....or I got a bad one, but it is a few hundred bucks and the factory mod bumper is a very limiting option IMO. Much better after market options available and that will only get better.........

Cohm0902

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris ohm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2104 Ram 1500 ecodiesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"nothing major" except for those of us losing Cyber Orange. Oh well.
21 months of waiting for my cyberorange Wildtrak HOSS, MIC top, tow, no lux.. upgraded screen. CyberOrange was suppose to only be a 21 color. Converted to MY22. Kept the color. Heard it was being dropped for 23. Talked to dealership 1 month ago, no word. Figured id be converting to a 23. Friend from Bronco Nation texted me last Monday. Ford is running all the CyberOrange the next couple weeks. No VIN so really didnt care. Called Ford Wednesday, spoke with customer service, he said he could see my order.then he said...want your VIN.. holy crap. Then he said Ford sent me a email on Aug. 18th. so went online as i spoke with him. Didnt get it for some reason. He gave production date sept.18th and delivery..if rail and transport have no issues.. Oct.2-8.. dealership sent me a text last friday.. telling me when my Bronco will be built...so if you ordered and been waiting..call Ford customer service. I posted this same thing on FB Wildtrak page. I had 6 people dm me..they had no email, called Ford and got VIN...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Jetsons are living in 2062, and that color green is no longer available.
Yep, that's the rare Martian Green metallic tri coat but heard there's a backlog of Spacely Sprockets that's holding up production too.

Fun fact, George's birthday was supposed to have been July 31st 2022.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, I had doubts, but I signed on my Cyber Orange Bronco this morning (not my order, found at a dealership online and negotiated to a "reasonable" price since it happed to be just like my build). It was more than I would have paid with my order, but feeling a bit better.

I absolutely do not like this for folks who had Cyber Orange on order. I still think Ford should have built what was ordered before they started making changes....but that record has been played. I'm just sad for the folks who missed it. It makes me want to grab an executive at Ford by the shoulder and ask, "Do you know what you are doing to your customers?!".
They pushed a lot of antimatter blue out the last few weeks of '21 production, including mine... :D ... hopefully they do the same for the CO orders for '22...

Sponsored

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 questions for those who know how the industry works….

1. If an option is marked “late year availability” (the black mod top) does that mean we can still order it as soon as Ford accepts new car orders? Then it’s built whenever they have all the parts are available? Or would we have to wait until “late year” to put the order in?

2. Roughly speaking, what month does “late availability” translate too? Dear Comedians: we’ve already seen the answer “that means never”…. New material please!!

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1. If an option is marked “late year availability” (the black mod top) does that mean we can still order it as soon as Ford accepts new car orders? Then it’s built whenever they have all the parts are available? Or would we have to wait until “late year” to put the order in?

2. Roughly speaking, what month does “late availability” translate too? Dear Comedians: we’ve already seen the answer “that means never”…. New material please!!
It means Not at first or not available the first day. After that, it's anyone's guess unless Ford specifies.

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I take it as no longer free. Guess I will just DIY it if I can't stand the road noise which is unlikely.
When I built my 2021, it was not free. It was an extra $150. 2022 for some reason it became free. I never understood that.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1. Yes, you should be able to order or you can 99, that's what I've been since '21. My original order had the the black mod top with hopes they'd offer white.

2. On the Ford site it has the HE going into production Q2 so that should the white top. Now when will the black mod top be available, let's just say it was a late availability in '21.
Sponsored