Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

so I just need to ask my second dealer for searching this certificate and use it? Will try! Thanks!
Yes. For a brief time, there will be dual certificates in Smart Vincent. One for MY'22 and another for MY'23. If you take delivery of a MY'22 then the MY'22 PP certificate is applied. We know for the BD/BL it has a higher value due to the mod bumper accounting so people can find a MY'22 abandoned order and apply the appropriate certificate before it expires. Believe it or not, there are some to be found out there where it is straight MSRP.
Sponsored

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The way I understand it is i wouldn’t have to deal with that voucher BS and rely on dealer to actually cut a check out at a later date? It’s taken off right then and there? This pp still works for those after original Mar 21 cutoff?

Yes. I don't know how to make it clearer. My Grange-tober reservation/order is in the 700s. Won't see it until 2025 or later. Realized it when the MY'22 allocations were conveyed. Place a new order and used the PP on record for my MY'22 Black Diamond. I have other orders where I'm nearer the front. I'll update all orders and the Grange-tober order will trigger another PP cert for MY'23 which I'll use at a different dealer. As long as I don't undergo a name change, the cert can be applied on ANY current MY Bronco. It doesn't have to be ordered. Find an abandoned order where no ADM is being charged? Make the deal and have the dealer search for your name in Smart Vincent and apply it to the sale.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The way I understand it is i wouldn’t have to deal with that voucher BS and rely on dealer to actually cut a check out at a later date? It’s taken off right then and there? This pp still works for those after original Mar 21 cutoff?
The retail PP is different than the PP from year-to-year. The retail PP from mid-year price increases is handled as a credit to the dealer after the sale. At which time (can take up to 90 days after the sale), the dealer should reimburse the buyer with the credit. Some dealers will deduct the mid-year price increase at the time of sale and will carry the discrepancy on their books until Ford issues the credit.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really hope Ford strictly enforces COVP and that stops this multiple order BS. They are clogging the system and allowing dealers to get Broncos for their lots in trims they wouldn't have access to while also taking parts away from orders that we have in the system.

Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really hope Ford strictly enforces COVP and that stops this multiple order BS. They are clogging the system and allowing dealers to get Broncos for their lots in trims they wouldn't have access to while also taking parts away from orders that we have in the system.
I think it was already announced that they aren't doing anything with covp

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

Zach, any chance are you selling the Ram TRX at or below invoice? I may want t to trade in my F-150 after this whole fiasco. Especially if I don’t get a 2023 Bronco, now that my order has gone from a 2021 to a 2022, to a 2023.

I have always had a F-150 since 1999, after joining the Army and multiple Mustangs and Shelby GT-500s as a second “fun” car. The Bronco is supposed to be my “fun” car, but I am at the point of being ready to walk away.

I am thinking that I probably should look at making a change to a different brand for my every day truck and “fun” car….Life is too short to wait on companies like Ford.

Hope you are listening @Ford Motor Company as you are going to lose current and future revenue because of your shenanigans.

If I don’t see meaningful movement where I feel comfortable that I will get my order, I will swap my vehicles to a different brand and Ford, you will lose out on a reliable customer. Plain and simple…..

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you don’t plan on taking your Bronco, why not step out of line so that another Granger customer has a better chance at getting their build?
I'm in the mid 400's so it really won't make much difference. Also with it looking like around 3 more years for the order to finally go through it might still make sense for me. My wife has a Subaru Outback and it will be about 8 or 9 years old by the time the Bronco shows up. So I get a Jeep now and then in a few years I'll use the Bronco to replace my wifes Subaru. Only problem with that will be that it will be her Bronco unless I can convince her to take the Jeep. I guess that's a problem for later though.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's interesting as I am getting a second bronco soon, which I ordered last December, while my original Bronco was moved to 23.
I'm glad you have a Bronco but this is what is so infuriating about how Ford is treating reservation holders from 2020. To entice people to put down money (admittedly a small amount) they declared they would fill reservations before other orders. Sort of sounds like an obligation to me but they went back on that with no repercussions. If you make an agreement with someone in business you stick to it but Ford has gone back on nearly everything they've posted about Bronco reservations and orders. I probably could have gotten a Bronco by now if I hadn't switched to Granger but the other dealerships I contacted indicated I'd pay whatever they felt like charging and I was never going to do that.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad you have a Bronco but this is what is so infuriating about how Ford is treating reservation holders from 2020. To entice people to put down money (admittedly a small amount) they declared they would fill reservations before other orders. Sort of sounds like an obligation to me but they went back on that with no repercussions. If you make an agreement with someone in business you stick to it but Ford has gone back on nearly everything they've posted about Bronco reservations and orders. I probably could have gotten a Bronco by now if I hadn't switched to Granger but the other dealerships I contacted indicated I'd pay whatever they felt like charging and I was never going to do that.
My first order with Granger too. 07/15/20 reservation and it's maybe going to be 23 :( At the end of the last year, I found a local dealer who honors MSRP, so I ordered the same build. I dropped a hardtop in the middle of this year and it was finally scheduled for production In September. Not it's on the way to the dealership. It's frustrating how the whole allocation system works, I had no idea about it when I stepped into this process. I believed the timestamp is king...

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My first order with Granger too. 07/15/20 reservation and it's maybe going to be 23 :( At the end of the last year, I found a local dealer who honors MSRP, so I ordered the same build. I dropped a hardtop in the middle of this year and it was finally scheduled for production In September. Not it's on the way to the dealership. It's frustrating how the whole allocation system works, I had no idea about it when I stepped into this process. I believed the timestamp is king...
Well, that’s because that’s what Ford was telling everyone. It wasn’t early until the Fall of 2020 did the winds begin to change and not until the Fall of 2021 where it became crystal clear that Ford was not going to follow reservation time stamps.

For those of us that have been here since the start, there is no mystery. But, many of us are still supporting Granger as they were here from the beginning as well. Albert helped everyone that asked, not just Granger customers.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Zach, any chance are you selling the Ram TRX at or below invoice? I may want t to trade in my F-150 after this whole fiasco. Especially if I don’t get a 2023 Bronco, now that my order has gone from a 2021 to a 2022, to a 2023.

I have always had a F-150 since 1999, after joining the Army and multiple Mustangs and Shelby GT-500s as a second “fun” car. The Bronco is supposed to be my “fun” car, but I am at the point of being ready to walk away.

I am thinking that I probably should look at making a change to a different brand for my every day truck and “fun” car….Life is too short to wait on companies like Ford.

Hope you are listening @Ford Motor Company as you are going to lose current and future revenue because of your shenanigans.

If I don’t see meaningful movement where I feel comfortable that I will get my order, I will swap my vehicles to a different brand and Ford, you will lose out on a reliable customer. Plain and simple…..
They are. They actually have a really good deal on them. I'll be trading in my Ranger for something from Granger next year and agreed it won't be a Ford product.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are. They actually have a really good deal on them. I'll be trading in my Ranger for something from Granger next year and agreed it won't be a Ford product.
I'm in the same boat as yall. Daily driving my third F150, and my fun car is a 95 Bronco. After talking with both my local dealerships, they didn't know anything at all about the new broncos, what Ford’s website said, or any of the helpful info on this forum. But they sure knew that I'd need at least 2k to make a reservation, and would need to happily pay an ADM to buy from them. So even after that shadyness, I still tried to give Ford my money through a Grange-tober reservation. We've all seen how that's working out. Currently shopping for gladiators/wranglers and might order through Granger since they are offering deals on those too. Will most likely trade in the F150, and sell the 95 Bronco. No more Fords for me.

@Ford Motor Company,

That's 3 lifelong Ford fans jumping ship unless something changes drastically and soon on this thread alone. Instead the new Bronco pulling other manufacturers buyers to the blue oval, your pushing your lifetime customers away instead...

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company,

That's 3 lifelong Ford fans jumping ship unless something changes drastically and soon on this thread alone. Instead the new Bronco pulling other manufacturers buyers to the blue oval, your pushing your lifetime customers away instead...
Well said!

I'm a first time new Ford buyer, only thing I've been lucky with is that I was 99d waiting on white top and didn't need the Bronco so I wasn't stressing the wait.

Now that I'll finally have a buildable order in the system and the stated availability of what I originally wanted 2 years ago I expect @Ford Motor Company to fix this mess not only for me but for all of us loyal Granger and Ford customers.

It's been said that reservation holders would be taken care of in MY22 and now we're rolling to MY23 with early reservations still on Grangers' books. Going off of Zachs numbers there's 600 orders that will go unfilled, that's potentially $30 million dollars in lost sales for Ford. If doing the right thing for your customers doesn't sway you then maybe the bottom line of doing it will.
Sponsored