First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's been said that reservation holders would be taken care of in MY22 and now we're rolling to MY23 with early reservations still on Grangers' books. Going off of Zachs numbers there's 600 orders that will go unfilled, that's potentially $30 million dollars in lost sales for Ford. If doing the right thing for your customers doesn't sway you then maybe the bottom line of doing it will.
When a company is selling EVERY unit they are able to manufacture I don't think they are terribly concerned about to whom they are being sold. Your premise is these represent actual lost sales but that's simply not the case.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When a company is selling EVERY unit they are able to manufacture I don't think they are terribly concerned about to whom they are being sold. Your premise is these represent actual lost sales but that's simply not the case.
I mostly agree, for now Ford is selling everything they can roll off the assembly line but at what cost? Ford seriously has long time once loyal tried and true bleed Ford blue owners walking away from the brand from how they've been treated during their Bronco experience. Ford won't always be on top, quality is way down and it's only a matter of time that either supply catches up with demand or interest rates keeps buyers away in droves. Those Ford loyalists that they pissed away won't be coming then to support them and Ford will be slapping discounts and begging customers to come back ... If they're still around.

So yes, short term gain, long term loss but that's the next CEO's problem.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Totally agreed. Rates are going up and this party won't last forever.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, for now at least. But going forward, Bronco won't be the new kid in town, Ford will burn through the "must have it" folks and those odd people buying multiples of the same vehicle. And some other people will have an epiphany, when image conflicts with reality of the vehicle and usage. Plus new interesting vehicles will show up, and tech changes are coming.

As a late orderer who would like a Bronco (but am actually more interested now in getting a new Nissan Z), I don't have much of a dog in this fight. But if I legit reserved in the first week, was led to believe by Ford the fulfillment would occur by reservation timestamp ... and then sat around two years watching big spenders and other people get their hands on sometimes 3 or even 4 Broncos in one household ... to say I'd not be happy would be an understatement, lol.

I'd be like the grocery store customer who gets poorly treated, and takes a lifetime of future business to some other store (vehicle maker). Ford should think about that, and should have thought about it when they implemented the early reservation (marketing scheme) that was never going to work out like it was first represented.

Anyway, the situation bites all around, because Ford actually created a legit body on frame rugged open top 4x4, kudos to Ford for doing that in this day and age of pretend and image. But then trying to deliver ... it fell apart for too many potential customers.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, of course . . . but this clearly isn't the point that was being made nor to which I responded.

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

Zach, any chance are you selling the Ram TRX at or below invoice? I may want t to trade in my F-150 after this whole fiasco. Especially if I don’t get a 2023 Bronco, now that my order has gone from a 2021 to a 2022, to a 2023.

I have always had a F-150 since 1999, after joining the Army and multiple Mustangs and Shelby GT-500s as a second “fun” car. The Bronco is supposed to be my “fun” car, but I am at the point of being ready to walk away.

I am thinking that I probably should look at making a change to a different brand for my every day truck and “fun” car….Life is too short to wait on companies like Ford.

Hope you are listening @Ford Motor Company as you are going to lose current and future revenue because of your shenanigans.

If I don’t see meaningful movement where I feel comfortable that I will get my order, I will swap my vehicles to a different brand and Ford, you will lose out on a reliable customer. Plain and simple…..
https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/9000-off-a-2023-trx-order-granger-motors.12172/

$9k off MSRP on TRX orders

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Zach, any chance are you selling the Ram TRX at or below invoice? I may want t to trade in my F-150 after this whole fiasco. Especially if I don’t get a 2023 Bronco, now that my order has gone from a 2021 to a 2022, to a 2023.

I have always had a F-150 since 1999, after joining the Army and multiple Mustangs and Shelby GT-500s as a second “fun” car. The Bronco is supposed to be my “fun” car, but I am at the point of being ready to walk away.

I am thinking that I probably should look at making a change to a different brand for my every day truck and “fun” car….Life is too short to wait on companies like Ford.

Hope you are listening @Ford Motor Company as you are going to lose current and future revenue because of your shenanigans.

If I don’t see meaningful movement where I feel comfortable that I will get my order, I will swap my vehicles to a different brand and Ford, you will lose out on a reliable customer. Plain and simple…..
Yes, we are the largest TRX dealer in the country and sell at $9000 off MSRP. email [email protected] to get a quote.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger can you confirm if price protection will be removed if trims are changed when updating an order to the new model year?
I can't, we haven't seen any detail on price protection for 2023 model year by Ford. Only the 22.5 model year update.

Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't, we haven't seen any detail on price protection for 2023 model year by Ford. Only the 22.5 model year update.
There is some clarification (although not all-encompassing) for 2023 on the Ford Q&A website.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What did they think, that demand was just going to vaporize for quite possibly the hottest new vehicle of the early 2020's? I have never met anyone who could get that high!
This may indeed happen. If fuel prices get high enough and interest rates keep climbing along with price increases.
It may be that the orders on the books are most of the future sales for the Bronco. I haven't talked to anybody that is waiting for them to arrive on dealer lots to buy one.
Sponsored