Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tow has been a constraint since day 1. Doesn’t mean none get built. Just means it puts you at a disadvantage if you are not in allocation hell first. Even then it does not help you.
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The tow package has been one of the biggest (if not the biggest) constraint of the past year. If you aren't doing any actually towing and only need a hitch for a bike rack or the like then I would consider deleting it and installing an aftermarket one.
The only reason to require tow is if you need the 7-way around of 5-way flat configuration. If you run the most common 4-way flat, you can add it later. My boat trailers are always 5-way so I was committed to the wait. I added a factory hitch system on my Mercedes GL550. Wound up costing over $1300 in parts, 4 hours of time, and a trip to the dealer ($150) to program the module. Never again.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well this was a surprise. I wasn’t a very early reservation and got the note to order just two weeks ago.

mind you still waiting on my day2bronco to get scheduled

both are at granger
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Allocation is Based on These 2 Factors A9A961E2-2908-4DB4-93B8-AC2B9BCDF8CC
Sponsored