Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Cadillac XTS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They weren’t active orders so they were irrelevant on if you got a prior year.
Of course they were relevant. Everyone looking at the list who had a number higher than 100 had to be considering the possibility that they would be pushed into a 2023 model year. Completely relevant information to know that your number would be moved way back if that happened.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That doesn't explain how I moved back 130 spots??? Are you saying that the prior lists didn't really show orders that were in front of me??? If so, why did you exclude that information in the prior lists???
Hey Zach, just wondering how I could go from #41 on the list in August to #55 on the current list? And once again thanks for the update.

We sent out lists previously in 2022 of active orders. (i.e. orders that were in 19 status). Approximately 45% of our remaining unscheduled orders were in "99" status for 2022. Please keep in mind a large portion of these customers are people who we may not have ever been able to contact. So once we go through the process of converting 2023 orders, I would imagine your place in line would be very comparable to the number you had previously.

Jnf

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They were 99'd. There were 130 people in front of you on the list waiting for whatever option Ford didn't make available at the time (most likely tops). The fact there were "shadow" people on the list wasn't a secret, although I had no idea how many of them there were.
Thanks for the explanation. Like you, I had no idea how many of them there were. I will disagree on that number being a secret.

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dang, that puts me in the 400’s if the 99’s decide to indeed order a 23’

Thanks for the transparency Zach!

We really appreciate all that you do, and wish Ford would commend their dealerships that give a sh*t about their customers!

Jnf

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We sent out lists previously in 2022 of active orders. (i.e. orders that were in 19 status). Approximately 45% of our remaining unscheduled orders were in "99" status for 2022. Please keep in mind a large portion of these customers are people who we may not have ever been able to contact. So once we go through the process of converting 2023 orders, I would imagine your place in line would be very comparable to the number you had previously.
Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed.

Sponsored

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Zach, once again thank you for being upfront and honest with us. That being said how long is @Ford Motor Company going to continue to crap on the early reservation holders, when will they get it? Ford is making the Ram TRX’s on your lot look very inviting.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For fun my cancelled Granger res would still fall in number 615 range in line atm, it would still be unschedulable at this pace its a mess. 10522125

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course they were relevant. Everyone looking at the list who had a number higher than 100 had to be considering the possibility that they would be pushed into a 2023 model year. Completely relevant information to know that your number would be moved way back if that happened.
Its not Grangers fault you’ve chosen to ignore their communications for the last 2 years. Zach has said before every list he’s ever put out excluded people in 99 status. We dropped almost 100 spots, I get it.

Sponsored

gimlithepirate

Heritage
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Zach@Granger , just wanted to let you know you guys are the only reason I'm still on the Bronco wild ride. The odds of me getting a vehicle at this point stink (what good is price protection on an HE if they are late availability 23???), but having to only put up with Ford non-sense has made this sane. I can't imagine putting up with both Ford BS *and* Dealer BS.

Next time I'm looking at a Ford or Jeep, you all will be my first call.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This list is inclusive of all of our reservations. The list previously did not include reservations that were in "99" status. This list includes all 2023 orders, which is all of our orders because they are all in 99 status currently.
Hmm interesting, I don't see my 99'd res. Hunter said I was good back in March. I just hit him up.

I rsvp'd 1Oct2020

jedirulez

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger - thank you for your consistent proactive and transparent communication, I always valued that much higher then the discounts offered, and that sentiment has only grown the last 2+ years. You have earned my future business despite being several states away.

Depending on the number of 99'd orders that do or don't proceed, I don't think we have a good chance of getting our Bronco next year, disappointing for sure. Guess we'll see how things pan out.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems to me the only list that will matter is the final one after COVP has been completed and the 99'rs who don't convert and are dropped are off the list. I'll wait till then to get pissed and end the dream and keep the stupid Jeep or continue on with the Bronco dream!

Thanks Zach for posting and keeping us all in the loop! (y)

Jnf

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its not Grangers fault you’ve chosen to ignore their communications for the last 2 years. Zach has said before every list he’s ever put out excluded people in 99 status. We dropped almost 100 spots, I get it.
First, I think Zach and Granger have done an outstanding job trying to keep us all informed. Second, I haven't ignored any communications from Granger. Third, while I didn't appreciate the significance of the mention of the 99 orders in the July update, I don't see any mention of the 99 orders in connection with the two list posted prior to the July update. Last, I get it too - several of us have dropped way back but that may change after Granger processes the reorders for 2023.
Sponsored