Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is actively HIDING this information from me. Kudos to Granger for being so transparent.

The downside of reading this thread is that I now believe I will not even get a 2023.
As they stated in the first post the list is not the actual sequence the orders will get fulfilled. It's order that in theory it would get fulfilled without constraints. Most dealers don't want to publish a list and then have to explain why the orders weren't fulfilled in sequences.
Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is our update and outlook on the 2023 model year for all of our existing Bronco reservation holders.

Where we've been: We received a larger piece of the pie for the 2021 model year Broncos and with the allocation changes for 2022, our share of the overall Bronco production was cut significantly. We'll deliver 9 less broncos over the 2022 model year than in 2021 because of these changes.

2021 Model Year Bronco Deliveries - 164
2022 Model Year Bronco Deliveries - 105
Current Broncos with VINS - 50

2023 Bronco Allocation - as posted here, the 2023 Bronco allocation is based on 2 factors, neither of which is the amount of outstanding orders/reservations that the dealership holds.

1 - 50% of it is the share of nation sales for the last 3 yers (this number has gone up for us, but the 3 year average makes it very hard to move).

2 - 50% is based upon the share of nation sales for 2022 model year for Bronco and Bronco Sport. I detailed the decrease in the share of nation sales on Bronco above, but our aggressive discounting on the Bronco sport greatly increased our Bronco Sport sales going from 18 in 2021 model year to 64 in 2022 model year.

Our first month of allocation was 15 Broncos. I was hopefull that the Bronco COVP process would have been a part of the allocation formula, but since Ford made the decision to omit that factor. I would anticipate that 15 number being our typical monthly allocation. I would estimate 150-200 Broncos as our total 2023 allocation. This will put us well short of the 828 outstanding reservations that our dealership currently has.

What does this mean for our reservation holders? I'm still certain that the bronco orders won't be picked up in exact numerical order. Commodity restrictions will determine which Broncos get scheduled. Like in 2021 and 2022, we had some October reservations that were very 'commodity friendly' (think Big Bend, soft top) that got scheduled well before earlier reservations. I would not anticipate there being a very good chance of a reservation being scheduled if you are in the later 60-70% of our reservation holders.

Where do I stand in line? You can check the attached 2023 Bronco PDF and search your reservation number to find the applicable place in line.

How will price protection work for 2023 MY? With the change from one model year to another, Ford has typically applied a direct offer to the customer vehcile as a rebate. This is all the information we have below:
Price Protection.JPG

Will I have price protection for 2024? I believe Ford has stated previously that 2023 is the final year for price protection. This is not something we control, but a Ford corporate decision.

Will you continue to honor your discount? Yes, if you are a reservation holder with us, regardless of when the vehicle is fulfilled (2028 MY Bronco), we will honor our price protection discount on a non-allocation limited trim (ex. no heritage limited, or Bronco Raptor). We feel like its the least we can do for our customers and that discount will be honored at $1000 under invoice or $2000 under invoice depending on when the reservation was placed.

When will I be contacted about my order? We will have our staff prioritize the customers who have the longest held reservations and run through the list. If you'd like to send a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected] we can update that for you. We will process all of these orders by the November deadline.

What if I want to cancel my reservation? We certainly understand and can refund back your deposit of $100.

We are still offering 4% under invoice on Jeep Wranglers for anyone that would like to make the switch. You can email [email protected] with a build and price to get started.

This is certainly not what we had envisioned when we initially took reservations and we will do our best to hold up our end of the bargain.

Zach

Thank you for the update, Zach. Should I reach out to Hunter to re-up for '23 or will you be reaching out. Perhaps you could give a thread to "Granger Re-upping for MY2023" or something with point by point instructions. Would be beyond ironic if we goofed up now and lost the order by November.

And as always, never take my pointed words at FORD as any reflection of my thoughts on you. Thank you for being a stand-up guy in an ocean of BS. Appreciate you and your shop.

And on that note (to my peers), my current thread as I hit 800 days today.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/800-days.54789/

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you looked at the Ford Q&A about price protection? Who did you get this email from?
Speaking of the future my dear boy. I fully expect them to screw us in this way also in the 2024MY. Ford is taking a $1B hit this year, they will try and make it up any way possible.

JKryptonite

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is our update and outlook on the 2023 model year for all of our existing Bronco reservation holders.

Where we've been: We received a larger piece of the pie for the 2021 model year Broncos and with the allocation changes for 2022, our share of the overall Bronco production was cut significantly. We'll deliver 9 less broncos over the 2022 model year than in 2021 because of these changes.

2023 Bronco Allocation - as posted here, the 2023 Bronco allocation is based on 2 factors, neither of which is the amount of outstanding orders/reservations that the dealership holds.

1 - 50% of it is the share of nation sales for the last 3 yers (this number has gone up for us, but the 3 year average makes it very hard to move).

2 - 50% is based upon the share of nation sales for 2022 model year for Bronco and Bronco Sport. I detailed the decrease in the share of nation sales on Bronco above, but our aggressive discounting on the Bronco sport greatly increased our Bronco Sport sales going from 18 in 2021 model year to 64 in 2022 model year.

Our first month of allocation was 15 Broncos. I was hopefull that the Bronco COVP process would have been a part of the allocation formula, but since Ford made the decision to omit that factor. I would anticipate that 15 number being our typical monthly allocation. I would estimate 150-200 Broncos as our total 2023 allocation. This will put us well short of the 828 outstanding reservations that our dealership currently has.

What does this mean for our reservation holders? I'm still certain that the bronco orders won't be picked up in exact numerical order. Commodity restrictions will determine which Broncos get scheduled. Like in 2021 and 2022, we had some October reservations that were very 'commodity friendly' (think Big Bend, soft top) that got scheduled well before earlier reservations. I would not anticipate there being a very good chance of a reservation being scheduled if you are in the later 60-70% of our reservation holders.

Where do I stand in line? You can check the attached 2023 Bronco PDF and search your reservation number to find the applicable place in line.

How will price protection work for 2023 MY? With the change from one model year to another, Ford has typically applied a direct offer to the customer vehcile as a rebate. This is all the information we have below:
Price Protection.JPG

Will I have price protection for 2024? I believe Ford has stated previously that 2023 is the final year for price protection. This is not something we control, but a Ford corporate decision.

Will you continue to honor your discount? Yes, if you are a reservation holder with us, regardless of when the vehicle is fulfilled (2028 MY Bronco), we will honor our price protection discount on a non-allocation limited trim (ex. no heritage limited, or Bronco Raptor). We feel like its the least we can do for our customers and that discount will be honored at $1000 under invoice or $2000 under invoice depending on when the reservation was placed.

When will I be contacted about my order? We will have our staff prioritize the customers who have the longest held reservations and run through the list. If you'd like to send a Build & Price from Ford's website to [email protected] we can update that for you. We will process all of these orders by the November deadline.

What if I want to cancel my reservation? We certainly understand and can refund back your deposit of $100.

We are still offering 4% under invoice on Jeep Wranglers for anyone that would like to make the switch. You can email [email protected] with a build and price to get started.

This is certainly not what we had envisioned when we initially took reservations and we will do our best to hold up our end of the bargain.

Zach
How do I go from 98 in April to 133 in sept ? Good grief Charlie Brown!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger You've mentioned it briefly in your initial post. But there has been wrong information coming from Samantha regarding PP. She is still repeating the MY'22.5 PP policy where a change to an order eliminated PP. With the most recent communication in the MY'23 Order Holder FAQ, it is clear that changes to an order and switching trims does NOT negate PP. PP is even eligible for the Standard Heritage and Everglades models. The amount of the cert. will be based on the build prior to 3/11/22.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Allocation is Based on These 2 Factors 1663881516933

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Allocation is Based on These 2 Factors 1663881426212

BigGarnet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger You've mentioned it briefly in your initial post. But there has been wrong information coming from Samantha regarding PP. She is still repeating the MY'22.5 PP policy where a change to an order eliminated PP. With the most recent communication in the MY'23 Order Holder FAQ, it is clear that changes to an order and switching trims does NOT negate PP. PP is even eligible for the Standard Heritage and Everglades models. The amount of the cert. will be based on the build prior to 3/11/22.

C'mon man. @Ford Motor Company doesn't stand behind anything they say. Their word in public is about as valuable as spit on the sidewalk...as evidenced by this FAQ statement when people reserved:

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
• Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

C'mon man. @Ford Motor Company doesn't stand behind anything they say. Their word in public is about as valuable as spit on the sidewalk...as evidenced by this FAQ statement when people reserved:

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?
• Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.
That is always the caveat that Ford changes policies as it suits them. We all know about the "same order received" policy that was later changed to introduce allocations. My point is that this experience has been frustrating. We don't need to compound that frustration when staff at Granger are giving wrong information.

Sponsored

gutshot

Base
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guys don’t feel bad, my reservation number (10526114) is not even on the list!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach
What are “nation” sales?

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll be contacting y'all soon @Zach@Granger . It appears my place in line went from about 238 to 296. I'll confirm this probably tomorrow or Saturday but if so, why on Earth would this be.