Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried like hell to order on the first day 7/13, but my connection couldn't make it on the Ford website.. probably tried for 4 hours... Got up the next day, 7/14/2020 and got through right away.. pretty early in the morning... 6am?

I have everything that made it a problem...

2Dr Black Dia, V6, Squatch, Tow, Granger, etc.
Scheduled.jpg
You’re the reservation holders I’m happy for today. You early reservations should get scheduled first. We know dealer allocation is driving the bus, but to see January 2021 - January 2022 people get scheduled is a kick to the teeth for reservationists who’ve been waiting since July 2020. Ford from the beginning f’d this up by consistently telling people they’ll be built in approximate reservation timestamp order. Ford really screwed it up badly. 3 model years later and probably will get my order cancelled, all because i did what Ford told me. Choose the dealer you want to work with. Welp, that’s a bunch of garbage.

I wish i knew more about dealers and allocation back in 2020. I’d have played it differently. But it’s my fault for not knowing what i didn’t know, at least that’s what the Granger haters will tell me. 🤷‍♂️ :LOL:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I tried like hell to order on the first day 7/13, but my connection couldn't make it on the Ford website.. probably tried for 4 hours... Got up the next day, 7/14/2020 and got through right away.. pretty early in the morning... 6am?

Scheduled.jpg
What's funny to me is that I made my reservation the same time, morning of the 14th and my order was a loaded up BD like yours. Now I've been 99'd waiting on the white top this whole time but it appears that I really didn't lose much by sitting on the sidelines based on yours just now getting built.

I'm happy for you! I switched to a standard HE this time around so hopefully if Ford can build those on time I might be in mine by the time the summer comes back around.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

What's funny to me is that I made my reservation the same time, morning of the 14th and my order was a loaded up BD like yours. Now I've been 99'd waiting on the white top this whole time but it appears that I really didn't lose much by sitting on the sidelines based on yours just now getting built.

I'm happy for you! I switched to a standard HE this time around so hopefully if Ford can build those on time I might be in mine by the time the summer comes back around.
I'm not holding my breath! :mad:

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger. Are you able to provide any updates on your list and where we stand? There was quite a big push for the last build schedule and hoping that helped out ... I am sure allocation also had a play there. Any updates (both allocation and 99's if you can) are greatly appreciated. Hoping to see some movement this quarter/year... It's been a long road.

Sponsored

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Zach@Granger. Are you able to provide any updates on your list and where we stand? There was quite a big push for the last build schedule and hoping that helped out ... I am sure allocation also had a play there. Any updates (both allocation and 99's if you can) are greatly appreciated. Hoping to see some movement this quarter/year... It's been a long road.
@Zach@Granger People need to stop asking about updates day by day week to week. Granger is very busy trying to communicate to over 800 reservation holders. I feel your pain with this whole ordeal but you have to understand Grangers numbers can change significantly every damn day since there is so many 99 orders. Just be patient and I’m 100% positive Zach will give us an accurate update after 21 Nov when all orders are do in. Zach & team have no clue who in 99 status will decide to convert any day between now & then or the orders that have said screw it & moved on? Be patient!

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduled.jpg
Great setup, you will enjoy! Congrats!

Pdiddy22

Badlands
First Name
Pdiddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Scheduled.jpg
I did the same.
Still not scheduled...

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger People need to stop asking about updates day by day week to week. Granger is very busy trying to communicate to over 800 reservation holders. I feel your pain with this whole ordeal but you have to understand Grangers numbers can change significantly every damn day since there is so many 99 orders. Just be patient and I’m 100% positive Zach will give us an accurate update after 21 Nov when all orders are do in. Zach & team have no clue who in 99 status will decide to convert any day between now & then or the orders that have said screw it & moved on? Be patient!
LOL — telling some people who have been waiting well over 700+ days for their Bronco to be patient is pretty damn funny. 🤣 patience is about all we have been.

Daisy76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL — telling some people who have been waiting well over 700+ days for their Bronco to be patient is pretty damn funny. 🤣 patience is about all we have been.
Patience with Granger not Ford! Also orders didn’t start until March of 2021 so you haven’t been waiting 700+ days! Just because you had a res in earlier than Ford production date doesn’t count toward your actual I have an order waiting period!

Sponsored

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Patience with Granger not Ford! Also orders didn’t start until March of 2021 so you haven’t been waiting 700+ days! Just because you had a res in earlier than Ford production date doesn’t count toward your actual I have an order waiting period!
🤣Ford “supposedly” goes by time stamp…. Which is what all this line and waiting is about… and some people who reserved… in July of 2020… on day 1 and 2.. and have ordered their vehicle 3 times…. Still have no truck. So yeah… reservation time stamp counts until Ford says they are going to forget the whole thing tomorrow. (That was sarcasm).

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't have an updated list yet but I can give you totals.

Our total order count = 801
Orders in 19 status = 417
orders in 99 status = 384

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I appreciate it. I posted an update on where we sit now. Sam has been kicking butt and working a lot of hours to get this handled and done a great job.