First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep I get it. It's all the bad things....... 2DR, V-6, Squatch, allocation, etc, etc, etc........

Instead of giving the book, I'll give the cliff notes.....

In the beginning........ it was the floors of the 2DR being damaged in shipping, delay 2DR :( , MIC top issues, can't change to a softie :( , original order is AMB, I see a post "I just got my 2DR AMB Bronc", When was your reservation?? "no res just walked in" 🤬🤬🤬🤬

So if you get right down and think about, yes, it is a Base with squatch and a V-6 so what is a Wildtrak with no options????? Seen a few of those out there with ADM..... WTF. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

So yes I get the restrains but HOLY FUCK this is the dealers FIRST order with and AUG of 20 res which should have given them an allocation in the very first round of allocation that was set back in Oct of 20.

COME ON give me a break. I'm a Ford guy and I want a Bronc so I'm not going nowhere but damn this is getting ridiculous.

and yes I seen the /s just needed to vent. :)
Well, the system is completely unfair. I had no reservation, expressed interest on 15 Jan 2021 to military auto sales. I won the allocation lottery from Military Auto Sales (MAS) in March 2021 (when I found out that I was selected for one of their allocations - 20 total for 2021). My order was placed May 4th, 2021. Got my VIN on 24 May 2021. My 2 door Bronco 2.7 advanced 4x4 lux package with tow was built 8 Aug 2021 (others had sasquatch builds delivered around the same time from MAS). Dirt Mountain until 31 Oct 2021, delivery 19 Nov 2021.

Sasquatch wasn't a constraint at that time, but nearly everything else about my build was. Ford is picking and choosing who wins along the way. Without allocation, I would have never seen my 2021 Bronco. I have a reservation from late June 2021 for a second Bronco, a 2021 WildTrak 2 door with Lux and Tow, it has been 426 days since my reservation. I re-ordered on 25 Sept 2021 for a 2022 Bronco - "To keep my place in line with my reservation", LMFAO. Reservation means nothing. In March, I modified that order to add HOSS 3.0 - still crickets. My order is at Granger #425 in the queue currently, so I might hear something by 2029 based on past allocation.

Thankfully, I have a Bronco; but I know that unless I am willing to pay ADM or find a new place to wait in line with a dealer that I don't necessarily trust not to F' me like it's prom night... I am going to end up waiting a long time for the WildTrak HOSS 3.0 build. You've been screwed and obviously, if you are the dealer's first Bronco order, something is really amiss.
Sponsored

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Totally agree....I'm screwed my dealer is only allowed 7 per year I'm number 35 so maybe in 5 years ill see something. If I knew that was the case I would've ordered through a larger dealer. Ford doesn't care about the customer cause there will always be another customer to replace the ones that leave angry. My early 2021 ordered pushed to MY22 will now be pushed to MY23 and I have no doubt pushed to a MY24 eventually. So frustrated!

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure hope ford is going to try to do the right thing and fill reservations but ultimately hope is a bad strategy. I'm sub 100 at Granger until all the 99'rs place orders and push me back. At last years allocations I probably won't see it in '23. Which sucks bad. I do have a plenty capable Rubicon I will finally do some things to when I see the writing on the wall. If I start modifying it I'll end up keeping it and Ford can F**k off forever, won't buy another thing from them. And I know they don't care.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding is the global chip shortage has receded, but logistics and production of commodities is still slowing things down.

What are peoples thoughts on getting a standard 2 door Heritage before a loaded 2 door Badlands based on constraints? This waiting and not having any light on the horizon is getting old. It doesn’t sound like the chip situation is going to get better anytime soon.
[/QUOTE

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those thinking they'll switch to a Heritage Limited, transferring a reservation to a Limited won't be an option, the regular Heritage will likely be a viable choice, but at the dealer meeting Ford said every dealer will get a Limited (which means some will get 2), but it sounds like we won't be able to choose 2 or 4 door or even color as they'll be 2 years worth (so some will get a 23, some a 24) and I assume they'll switch colors and only build one color at a time.

Sponsored

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've given up on my 2022 order. I don't think I'll ever see it.

At this point I'm just keeping the Big Bend I bought in April.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My understanding is the global chip shortage has receded, but logistics and production of commodities is still slowing things down.
Not yet. I can speak from experience. Even Farley is saying maybe next year.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco was announced the night of July 13, 2020 and at 7p cst reservations started. The first order could not be placed until January 19, 2021. So, NO ONE has had an order dating back to 2019, 2020, etc... your order date is January 19, 2021 or sooner, a reservation is NOT an order. Thank You!
Lol yeah tell that to my wife who has been waiting since August 2020 for her Bronco.

Whatever makes you feel better, guy who didn’t reserve. The rest of us know how long we’ve been waiting and working through this process. Build and price delays, ordering delays, commodity issues, dealer allocation introduction. If this was done as it was supposed to be, the 30K of you that shouldn’t have Broncos would be complaining about how it’s not fair you can’t skip those who did as they were told.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Totally agree....I'm screwed my dealer is only allowed 7 per year I'm number 35 so maybe in 5 years ill see something. If I knew that was the case I would've ordered through a larger dealer. Ford doesn't care about the customer cause there will always be another customer to replace the ones that leave angry. My early 2021 ordered pushed to MY22 will now be pushed to MY23 and I have no doubt pushed to a MY24 eventually. So frustrated!
Sounds like your dealer is at least giving you some info, mine is clueless.

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like your dealer is at least giving you some info, mine is clueless.
Yes indeed...sorry about your situation that is more frustrating !

Huntsetter1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer stock should not count against reservations allocations. I don’t care if they build them but when it pushes my reservation out it pisses me off. July 20 reservation and they canceled the color I wanted. Don’t put shit on the menu you can’t serve.

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't mind me, just sitting here with 2 reservations at 2 dealerships from back in 2019* (I forget at this point) and still no sign of getting a Bronco. Totally cool.
What features did you order?

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The customer means jack to FORD. That's what you meant to say. Commodities, allocations, it's all bullshit. After 130K Broncos produced, BRaptors rolling into dealerships, the fact they won't produce our trucks is a choice. FORD does not honor it's reservation holders aka their customers.
Sponsored