First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that sucks and might be true. I don't have an order in but just knowing I'll probably waiting a few years when I finally can place my order really has me thinking about a wrangler and I've never wanted a jeep before. Lol.
In the same boat as you. Been researching for the last 2 or so months and know exactly what I want but i don't believe the ordering/supply chain problems are going to clear up anytime soon. I have tried to contact a few dealers in the US that have a few Badlands on the lot with everything I want and they are all marked up 10-20k.

Ford has a great flagship vehicle on their hands, but the bag has just been fumbled on implementation and greedy dealers. I am hopeful i can get an order in or find a gem some where, but i think I am going to start giving the Jeep another hard look.
Sponsored

Brian Koke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, the Heritage is late availability (expected 2nd quarter). What month would be the beginning of Ford's fiscal Q2? Wondering when we'll start seeing people get theirs.

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone been able to order a non-limited Heritage. I have a unconverted first week 2021 reservation. My Dealer is telling me their only Heritage is already spoken for. I though only the Limited Heritage would be restricted. He said they have plenty of Bronco allocation for all the other models.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone been able to order a non-limited Heritage. I have a unconverted first week 2021 reservation. My Dealer is telling me their only Heritage is already spoken for. I though only the Limited Heritage would be restricted. He said they have plenty of Bronco allocation for all the other models.
There are quite a few on here who have converted or switched over to a Standard Heritage.

The Heritage Limited IS restricted and you can't order them. It's Ford who will decide what they send to your Dealership as the only Limited they will receive.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I placed an order today for the Heritage and was able to find a dealer who has an allocation for the limited. I will likely see what color the limited comes in as and would consider trading for my future Heritage in for the limited. I'm hoping for the peak blue metallic.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see this was updated. Anyone got the skinny on what changed?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see this was updated. Anyone got the skinny on what changed?
A quick PDF compare shows the main thing is the 6 speaker subwoofer delete, 10 speaker reduced functionality, and a heated mirror glass delete. Those last two are news to me but I don't keep up like I used to.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @flip do you have the part number for the heated minors? was looking forward to this but looks like I'm putting them on if I get the bronco.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A quick PDF compare shows the main thing is the 6 speaker subwoofer delete, 10 speaker reduced functionality, and a heated mirror glass delete. Those last two are news to me but I don't keep up like I used to.
Wow! Ford went from adding stuff for 2023 to taking stuff away. How long until no more power seats? :LOL:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow! Ford went from adding stuff for 2023 to taking stuff away. How long until no more power seats? :LOL:
Order a 2 door... LOL 😂

Sponsored

Brettlil17

Outer Banks
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does the reduced functionality on the 10 speaker mean? I’ve ordered a obx with the lux. Does this mean the system will be more dull?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What does the reduced functionality on the 10 speaker mean? I’ve ordered a obx with the lux. Does this mean the system will be more dull?
Is that possible?

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are quite a few on here who have converted or switched over to a Standard Heritage.

The Heritage Limited IS restricted and you can't order them. It's Ford who will decide what they send to your Dealership as the only Limited they will receive.
TECHNICALLY, the regular Heritage is also limited as ONLY reservation holders can buy one.

If you switched over, keep your head high! You ARE getting a limited edition, rare Bronco!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

TECHNICALLY, the regular Heritage is also limited as ONLY reservation holders can buy one.

If you switched over, keep your head high! You ARE getting a limited edition, rare Bronco!
We'll see when the order banks open back up if it's truly reservation holders only. Don't get me wrong, would be great if it was but I plan on driving mine instead of having to worry about it being collectable.

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We'll see when the order banks open back up if it's truly reservation holders only. Don't get me wrong, would be great if it was but I plan on driving mine instead of having to worry about it being collectable.
Yeah, I get you. Promises...Promises...Ford is good at them.

BUT, (fingers crossed) if they do what they say, the first edition Heritage should be 2023 and only go to reservation holders.
Sponsored