Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looking at all the discussion on here about people switching to Heritage Edition there is no way Ford will be able to fulfill all the demand in MY23. Will they build the HE in MY24? They said they would build the Heritage to meet demand. I guess they are going to build the Heritage Limited in MY24 with Peak Blue; therefore, they will also probably build the Heritage. Maybe I answered my own question.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looking at all the discussion on here about people switching to Heritage Edition there is no way Ford will be able to fulfill all the demand in MY23. Will they build the HE in MY24? They said they would build the Heritage to meet demand. I guess they are going to build the Heritage Limited in MY24 with Peak Blue; therefore, they will also probably build the Heritage. Maybe I answered my own question.
My take is that Ford will keep it around for awhile as long as it's profitable. It wasn't released to celebrate an anniversary of anything so it's not tied to a year only event or celebration. If they can manage to build enough white tops to get some HEs out and I'm sure HE-Ls will get priority then MY 24 should get the black and color match option so maybe by MY 25 the HE will be played out and the customers will move on to those options.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford canceled the white painted tops because THEY READ THIS FORUMN AND OTHER FORUMS OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THEY ARIENT GETTING THE HERITAGE MODELS (which is just the Big Bend model).

And Ford said, "Oh really!".

Ford WANTS you to configure your Bronco what is best for THEM to build NOW. And that is a BB model. That is what they can get supplies for now and build now.

Think about this. The regular HE is UNLIMITED IN NUMBERS. Anyone with a reservation/order can get one! Soooooooooooo that means Ford can paint A LOT of hardtops white and have no problem with it. Soooooooooo what does that tell you!

Yep, Ford can read people.
Spoiler alert...... that Doesn't mean they can build those painted mod tops...😉.. what they are really saying, is please order a Heritage edition. So we can delay yall another 9-12 months...

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoiler alert...... that Doesn't mean they can build those painted mod tops...😉.. what they are really saying, is please order a Heritage edition. So we can delay yall another 9-12 months...
Damn that sucks and might be true. I don't have an order in but just knowing I'll probably waiting a few years when I finally can place my order really has me thinking about a wrangler and I've never wanted a jeep before. Lol.

Sponsored

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought Ford announced reservation/order holders cannot do the "99" delay code from now on?? So you are either throwing your order away, or they **WILL** start building you your Bronco starting in October.

By late next year, their plan is then to build the Heritage models and then be done with us pesky reservation/order holders.

If you really believe Ford couldn't pay someone to paint their hardtops for them, then GOOD for Ford that they got you to believe that 😉.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought Ford announced reservation/order holders cannot do the "99" delay code from now on?? So you are either throwing your order away, or they **WILL** start building you your Bronco starting in October.

By late next year, their plan is then to build the Heritage models and then be done with us pesky reservation/order holders.

If you really believe Ford couldn't pay someone to paint their hardtops for them, then GOOD for Ford that they got you to believe that 😉.
What??

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Are you saying that Ford won't start building Heritage models until late next year, or late next model year being MY23? I'm going to lock my order in for a Heritage, but expecting it to be MY24 at this point. Why would Ford put the price protection verbiage in the FAQs if they had no intention of building and/or delivering any Heritages in MY23?

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you saying that Ford won't start building Heritage models until late next year, or late next model year being MY23? I'm going to lock my order in for a Heritage, but expecting it to be MY24 at this point. Why would Ford put the price protection verbiage in the FAQs if they had no intention of building and/or delivering any Heritages in MY23?
Ford announced the Heritage models will be for both MY23 & MY24. No guarantees after that.

Ford starts building MY23 Broncos in October of 2022. But Ford announced the MY23 Heritage models are going to start being built 2nd quarter next year. With the HE Limited in Yellowstone as a late availability. I never said there was no MY23 Heritage Broncos. Perhaps you got my comment about the "99" status code mixed up??

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford announced the Heritage models will be for both MY23 & MY24. No guarantees after that.

Ford starts building MY23 Broncos in October of 2022. But Ford announced the MY23 Heritage models are going to start being built 2nd quarter next year. With the HE Limited in Yellowstone as a late availability. I never said there was no MY23 Heritage Broncos. Perhaps you got my comment about the "99" status code mixed up??
That's what I've read also. I thought you heard something different. When you said they would start building them late next year you threw me off. I interpreted that as 4Q of next year...or MY24. I'm on me second cup of coffee so I'm getting up to speed now haha. Thanks!

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's what I've read also. I thought you heard something different. When you said they would start building them late next year you threw me off. I interpreted that as 4Q of next year...or MY24. I'm on me second cup of coffee so I'm getting up to speed now haha. Thanks!
ohhhh ok. Yeah late next car building year.

Ford did announce they will build the regular HE model for both years. When is your reservation stamp??

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
ohhhh ok. Yeah late next car building year.

Ford did announce they will build the regular HE model for both years. When is your reservation stamp??
7/26/2020. I want the regular Heritage not Limited. If I get pushed to MY24 it may not be a bad thing if the Heritage gets some different color options. Not a fan of any of the current offerings other than Race Red. Was really hoping for an Antimatter Blue or Eruption Green Heritage. I guess I'll just wait til Q2 and see if I get scheduled for MY23.

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
7/26/2020. I want the regular Heritage not Limited. If I get pushed to MY24 it may not be a bad thing if the Heritage gets some different color options. Not a fan of any of the current offerings other than Race Red. Was really hoping for an Antimatter Blue or Eruption Green Heritage. I guess I'll just wait til Q2 and see if I get scheduled for MY23.
Oh ok. You should get the MY23 then.

I was thinking the same thing about the MY24 HE. If I get it then, perhaps I'll get a better color. lol

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This was in an email that Ford sent to me confirming my 2023 order…. Where can i see this in the future to see the progress of my order thru the various stages show.
It does not show up on my Ford.com Account.

5FCC0E27-EDE0-49E9-9139-3F0EABC391EA.jpeg
Sponsored