• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey 2023 Bronco Badlands Over-landing Build For Sale By Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You said you refused your order and it was canceled. Now you say you changed your mind and got it. You can’t afford it so your selling it. Which means you paid for it. Add the wild track into the equation and it paints the whole picture. You bought one waiting for the other, now your upside down and trying to sell the bl to cover the wt you over paid for.
LOL Sherlock that's not the case at all. I want the Wildtrack but ordered the Badlands prior. The order never got updated before a VIN was created. Then when I found out I opted not to proceed with buying. After finding out I couldn't order a new bronco to supposedly February and wait another year at least I changed my mind. Now I'm selling because of other reasons which don't concern you. If I decide to list it at a premium that's my option. I know what the market is and I can afford to wait until it sells. If people don't want to pay a premium and buy an older year so be it. If they want a 2023 with hard to get options then they will pay a premium. Straight up no BS that's the deal.
Sponsored

Sponsored

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please take this to eBay. This thread has already nuked any chance of selling it here. Good luck with the sale!
Yes, from what I've seen previously posted on this Forum, anyone posting a "For Sale" here with much "markup" is going to get an earful. Probably too many "Bronco Enthusiasts" here that are going to search hard for their "best deal"?

Patotas

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Overlanding build: 4 door for gear, manual for simplicity and joy of off-roading, hardtop with roof rails for storage and or tent, 2.3l for gas mileage, Sasquatch to go anywhere, tow package for a trailer. How is this stock? They are all options.
A tailgate table does not make a overland vehicle. This is the perfect build for someone to outfit to their needs.
It’s not an overland build. It’s a basic badlands model. Is it a good platform to build an over lander? Yes, but it’s a stock vehicle that your asking $20-$25k over MSRP for. You are misleading people in your post to try and trick people into overpaying for your truck.

Some of your options were constraint items like the MIC top and tow package but Ford is doing a lot better at cranking these out that they are getting less so and the overall lead times are lessening.

OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t want him to think I’m trolling him. You can clearly see the VIN on both documents

E0A1C373-4AD9-4612-8744-82E5AD773D08.jpeg

7802A77D-CB1D-4059-9366-E2CDAF6AA299.jpeg
If the only options are the ones that were listed............ it would have had a MSRP of about $55K
Yes, from what I've seen previously posted on this Forum, anyone posting a "For Sale" here with much "markup" is going to get an earful. Probably too many "Bronco Enthusiasts" here that are going to search hard for their "best deal"?
[/Q
It’s not an overland build. It’s a basic badlands model. Is it a good platform to build an over lander? Yes, but it’s a stock vehicle that your asking $20-$25k over MSRP for. You are misleading people in your post to try and trick people into overpaying for your truck.

Some of your options were constraint items like the MIC top and tow package but Ford is doing a lot better at cranking these out that they are getting less so and the overall lead times are lessening.
No tricks. I'm very clear. This was optioned to be an overland vehicle and has all the things that would best make it so. ALL of these items are still constraint options regardless of the fact they they are working on improving the production to meet demand. The fact is people think everything should be MSRP. It's not the case. That's why low production vehicles sell for more on the secondary market. If you don't want it don't buy it. If you want it but don't want to pay more for it, then wait. If you want it but don't want to wait then pay more for it. Simple! All the social justice keyboard warriors are out in full force. Go off-roading already!

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No tricks. I'm very clear. This was optioned to be an overland vehicle and has all the things that would best make it so. ALL of these items are still constraint options regardless of the fact they they are working on improving the production to meet demand. The fact is people think everything should be MSRP. It's not the case. That's why low production vehicles sell for more on the secondary market. If you don't want it don't buy it. If you want it but don't want to pay more for it, then wait. If you want it but don't want to wait then pay more for it. Simple! All the social justice keyboard warriors are out in full force. Go off-roading already!
I think there are two ways to look at such things..................... if you already have a new Bronco, or have one ordered and on the way, people asking more than the manufacturer intended to sell the car for should make you happy............. because if every person selling one did, it would drive up the price of your car. If you don't have a Bronco, or have one ordered, but want to buy one, it might be frustrating, if everyone did it, and it DID drive up values. It wouldn't surprise me if there were many people who would be thrilled to buy and sell a car and make a $25,000 profit. And there are many people out there with LOTS of money who don't care about paying more than the manufacturer intended the car to sell for. In the case of the Bronco, it is NOT a low production vehicle, it is a vehicle temporarily in short supply because of Fords ineptness......... and production WILL eventually catch up with demand. And they will be able to be bought all day for MSRP. But that is "eventually". I might question those people who purchase for way over retail pricing only in regards to the fact that once supply DOES catch up with demand, they will suffer a larger "loss" than some if and when it DOES become time to sell it. However, as previously mentioned, there are a LOT of people out there who have a LOT of money and do not care if they take a larger "loss" than some people. So, as was said, if you don't want to be one of these "larger loss" people, don't buy it.......... and if money means little or nothing to you, spend away !!
But most of all, I agree with the comment of how entertaining this thread is !:D

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve seen used low mile listings as low as 55K for a manual. There are a couple NEW automatic Badlands for 65K. This is a horrible deal man.
But dude, this is a standard package, that's super rare! +$30k

OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But dude, this is a standard package, that's super rare! +$30k
Here we go cherry picking comments. Haters going to hate. I never specifically said the mid package was hard to get. Jesssssssuuuuuusssss flame on!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The 2.7 is not an advantage for what I was building for. The 2.3l can be tuned to make the same HP and better gas mileage.
lol, now come on... it doesn't get significantly better mileage (at speed) and it certainly doesn't have the same power potential.

OP
OP
Warthog Lover

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol, now come on... it doesn't get significantly better mileage (at speed) and it certainly doesn't have the same power potential.
True not the same power potential but that's not what an overland build is about. It's about going longer off-grid. With a proper tune you can get the same hp curve as the 2.7 in stock config while using less gas. And a few miles adds up over the length of a tank which makes a world of difference for long trips. So nope I will not come on.

EpicExplorer

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can you post the window sticker?