• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas 2023 Bronco Black Diamond Race Red, 4 door w/ Sasquach

HtownDude

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseManQuatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
2023 Black Diamond
Race Red
4 door
Soft top
Sasquach
Mid Package
Remote Start

Vehicle produced last week of November and is scheduled to be delivered the week of Dec 12 in Houston, TX. Sticker attached (Ive masked the VIN).

Asking $15k over sticker. You will pay MSRP+tax/title ($54,507.10) directly to the dealer in person on the pick up date and it will be titled in your name as the original owner (you'll pay my mark up in cash separately).

IMG_2437.jpg
Sponsored

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do realize unless the person coming in has cash, they will literally strip the car before signing if you try and pass it to another person. Trying to upcharge isn't as easy as just "selling your preorder". You need to actually buy the car and then sell it.
Christ... scalpers don't even know how to scalp properly.

OP
OP
HtownDude

HtownDude

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseManQuatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
You do realize unless the person coming in has cash, they will literally strip the car before signing if you try and pass it to another person. Trying to upcharge isn't as easy as just "selling your preorder". You need to actually buy the car and then sell it.
Christ... scalpers don't even know how to scalp properly.
This is for a cash buyer, they can refinance it afterwards if they want to.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LOL, waiting for you to get stuck with it. Enjoy your Bronco.

Sponsored

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I donā€™t think soft tops can command such a premium anymore. Dealer here in Dallas has 4 soft tops at 15k premium and no one is biting.

OP
OP
HtownDude

HtownDude

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseManQuatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please do a little more research on what you are proposing. That's not how it works..... FNG
I have, yall need to come off your high horse. If you're not interested move on. As far as my dealer is concerned it is basically my order and I can title it in any name I want, they dont give a damn.

cire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aspiring Bronco Owner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This dealer is selling at MSRP. A quick search and you'll find others. The dealers continuing to sell at markups aren't moving their inventory. Since the market is in process of shifting, used dealers will be holding the bag, they purchased high and will soon be forced to sell at a loss. Just like stocks, there are winners and losers.

You have a few choices: forfeit your deposit and walk away or buy it and enjoy it. If you buy with the intent of selling, be mindful of sales tax, registration fees, and your time. You may lose in the long run if you chose the latter.

GL.

-concerned citizen

Last edited:

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
U just joined, have not contributed anything, now expect this community to perform like show puppies to your command.

I hope you get what you want!

Wuff!

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Op, donā€™t let them get you down. I think you are selling yourself short. a friend of mineā€™s cousin, had an aunt, whose nephew had a second cousins girlfriendā€˜s brother sell one for $20k over sticker up in Utqiagvik AK.
I think you will get your priceā€¦meantime, enjoy your Bronco. What mods are you going to do first?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every other Forum I am on has a minimum membership time or minimum post number to get access to the buy/sell subforum...

My dealer has been pretty notorious about marking up abandoned orders, but even they don't think that they can get more than $5k over on a squishy top. OP ordered the wrong configuration if he wanted to flip it.
Sponsored