Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If this is true, I'm extremely pissed. I originally ordered AMB, but got pushed to 2022. Now I find out they're bringing it back?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I love my EG Bronco and get many compliments. I just don't understand Ford's logic.
Neither does Ford . . .
Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love pinstripe, old school. I had a 1985 LTD, the little 4dr fox body with a 5.0. I called him Darth Vader. My Bronco took over the name.
I think I may have to put one on mine now. Man that looks good.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When ‘gray’ is used in the actual name of the color 3 times out of 11…alarm bells should go off at Ford.

It feels like Ford got a discount rate on paint with these choices as you look across the Bronco, Ranger, Maverick and F150 product lines.

Don’t position the Bronco as a lifestyle vehicle if you are going to use the same paint can you use across every other vehicle you manufacture.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @Ford Motor Company, just wanted to make sure you are seeing this thread and aware of the feedback / concern over the color choices and especially removing Cyber Orange and Area 51 in 2023. We appreciate any thoughts and assistance.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am going to order a 23 and am curious what the difference is.
If these are correct, leaning towards Antimatter Blue or Eruption Green and have my top painted white.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Warthog was always the internal name for the Bronco Raptor.

Also, my daily is a F150 Raptor so saying say Raptor and Warthog is much faster then saying F150 Raptor and Bronco Raptor

:)

What’s a warthog? Like the thing from Halo? Or do you just love deadnaming the bronco raptor?? 🤣🤣

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, really taking a look at these colors shows me that Ford isn't really interested in taking it to Jeep that hard. What they're clearly trying to do is take it to Buick and Lexus with all those cutting-edge shades of greyblacksilver.
Yeah because the color is the only thing that matters to “take it to Jeep hard”.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So glad I went Velocity Blue, not 50 shades of gray. How many silver, gray, blue, green combos do we need? Bring on the bright ass colorful FUN colors please.
Gray is an anti-theft deterrent. The vehicle blends with pavement so thieves can't see it. ;)

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah because the color is the only thing that matters to “take it to Jeep hard”.
Point missed, buddy.

I'm not really a fan of Jeep either, but as I've mentioned in other threads here and there, credit where it is due, Jeep (and Dodge) really nails getting fun colors on the fun cars.

Ford's color palette for '23 looks more like the options for a Camry than a fun and capable off-roader.

Sponsored

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Warthog was always the internal name for the Bronco Raptor.

Also, my daily is a F150 Raptor so saying say Raptor and Warthog is much faster then saying F150 Raptor and Bronco Raptor

:)
I am totally jealous of your first world problem of having 2 raptors and not confusing them. 😂

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Point missed, buddy.

I'm not really a fan of Jeep either, but as I've mentioned in other threads here and there, credit where it is due, Jeep (and Dodge) really nails getting fun colors on the fun cars.

Ford's color palette for '23 looks more like the options for a Camry than a fun and capable off-roader.
True, wife and daughter love the new jeep purple reign color or whatever, I’m sure some ravens fans may also. Their neon colors are fun as well and the aqua/teal

Bsenecal

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger crew cab, '17 Fusion sport, '68 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If this is true, I'm extremely pissed. I originally ordered AMB, but got pushed to 2022. Now I find out they're bringing it back?!?!? Don't get me wrong, I love my EG Bronco and get many compliments. I just don't understand Ford's logic.
We also tried to order a 2021 anti matter blue but most the order deadline by one day so changed to white, that was over 9 months ago, dropped the tow package and the V-6 ( due to not being able to flat tow) and still no build date.
I guess the good news is that if we don’t make it for 2022 we can get the original color we wanted.
Brian

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Early reservation holder. Have been patiently waiting and in no hurry to receive my Bronco. If AMB makes a return for 2023 I will be very happy. Haven't been thrilled with Fords color options since day one. And was very disappointed with the 2022 line-up.
Sponsored