First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The '23 Lightning is available in Azure, and if you look at the B&P, it looks like any other metallic gray. šŸ„±

Ford really should have made a grayish beige for the Lightning and called it "Carbon Neutral"... Ha ha.
Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone logged into this site again since the announcement of the Heritage Edition and Heritage Edition Limited? Just curious if it's been updated. I plan on giving my feedback on Ford chat tomorrow about the terrible color options for the Heritage and lack of at least one unique color option. Heritage Limited at least got three unique colors. I know Ford won't care but why not try haha. It would be great if they would offer the Heritage in Eruption Green, Antimatter Blue, Race Red, Black, and a gray (don't care but to appease the masses). If they in fact are going to offer black, race red, and three grays for the Heritage that is really disappointing.

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has anyone logged into this site again since the announcement of the Heritage Edition and Heritage Edition Limited? Just curious if it's been updated. I plan on giving my feedback on Ford chat tomorrow about the terrible color options for the Heritage and lack of at least one unique color option. Heritage Limited at least got three unique colors. I know Ford won't care but why not try haha. It would be great if they would offer the Heritage in Eruption Green, Antimatter Blue, Race Red, Black, and a gray (don't care but to appease the masses). If they in fact are going to offer black, race red, and three grays for the Heritage that is really disappointing.
Just logged in, only standard colors are still listed, none of the heritage colors shown.

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While you are there, can you mention the absence of Cyber Orange is also a disappointment? šŸ˜€. We will be doing the same and can reflect your thoughts as well.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company, Iā€™m disappointed and losing that new car excitement the only two colors that excites me are the Area 51 and Eruption Green and it looks as if they will not be available so after over two years since reservation it looks as if my build will not be built til My23 or maybe My24. (As per my Dealer) that NEW CAR EXCITEMENT has left the building @Ford Motor Company .

Iā€™m also disappointed in the lack of communication with the Mother Ship, the only time I here anything is when my Dealer (once a month) calls a ask to remove options so I could possibly get it sooner. If I email my salesperson with out CCing the owner I never hear back from him.

@Ford Motor Company I WANT MY AREA 51
#novingang

sorry for the rant and all the #Ford Motor Company

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company, Iā€™m disappointed and losing that new car excitement the only two colors that excites me are the Area 51 and Eruption Green and it looks as if they will not be available so after over two years since reservation it looks as if my build will not be built til My23 or maybe My24. (As per my Dealer) that NEW CAR EXCITEMENT has left the building @Ford Motor Company .

Iā€™m also disappointed in the lack of communication with the Mother Ship, the only time I here anything is when my Dealer (once a month) calls a ask to remove options so I could possibly get it sooner. If I email my salesperson with out CCing the owner I never hear back from him.

#novingang

@Ford Motor Company this is a legitimate concern. If you want to be a direct to consumer company, you must build what is ordered instead of making the customer work around your pre-set production schedules. The supply constraints and chip shortages have been an unprecedented event for you and we understand that. You must also act in unprecedented ways to honor your order holders. We understand you need more time and many have proven that they are more than willing to wait years (much, much longer than I have). In return, reward us for the wait by building what we ordered...not what you feel like building. Stop treating this as just another model year cut-over. Stop guessing what new customers want and simply build what is ordered. It probably feels like it is raining for you with all the demand, but it feels like a desert for those who have waited years to find out they may not get what they ordered. We are here because we believe in you and what you are doing. Please do not let us down.

(oh, and #keepCyberOrange :D , I feel better now, ha).

Last edited:

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#novingang

Eruption green is cancelled? Thatā€™s crazy

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

#novingang

the 1st post on this thread shows eruption green will be available for 2023, what are you talking about

Sponsored

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the 1st post on this thread shows eruption green will be available for 2023, what are you talking about
I feel some people are blinded by the need to be a victim

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company this is a legitimate concern. If you want to be a direct to consumer company, you must build what is ordered instead of making the customer work around your pre-set production schedules. The supply constraints and chip shortages have been an unprecedented event for you and we understand that. You must also act in unprecedented ways to honor your order holders. We understand you need more time and many have proven that they are more than willing to wait years (much, much longer than I have). In return, reward us for the wait by building what we ordered...not what you feel like building. Stop treating this as just another model year cut-over. Stop guessing what new customers want and simply build what is ordered. It probably feels like it is raining for you with all the demand, but it feels like a desert for those who have waited years to find out they may not get what they ordered. We are here because we believe in you and what you are doing. Please do not let us down.

(oh, and #keepCyberOrange :D , I feel better now, ha).
@Ford Motor Company

what HotRod said. Do right by us please.

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s your take on this whole thing? šŸ¤Ø
No, but when people constantly state things as fact, that are not, and then hyper focus on the fact and how their life enjoyment/fulfillment and destiny hinge on said fact. Yes. Thatā€™s my take

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No, but when people constantly state things as fact, that are not, and then hyper focus on the fact and how their life enjoyment/fulfillment and destiny hinge on said fact. Yes. Thatā€™s my take
I see what youā€™re saying, but I didnā€™t come away with that. I mean, how can you not be disappointed when youā€™ve had your heart set on something for two years - and youā€™ve seen tons of other people get that same thing - and then itā€™s just taken away from you arbitrarily?
Sponsored