Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“I don't think Hot Pepper Red getting axed surprises anyone, that was nobody's favorite color”.

Guess I’m nobody 😎

0550CBF2-6856-42B3-9C2F-CFAC229EADFE.jpeg
Love it. Switched my Wildtrak order from A51 to HPR this week.
Sponsored

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird thing is they don't have white listed. Has a manufacturer ever not produced a white model??
I doubt white has been eliminated. However, I would love to see what Space White would look like on a Bronco. They offered it on the F150 and it is a head turner.

NewToBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo S60, 2012 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, guess I'm gonna have to pick a new color if Cactus Gray is being replaced (unless it's just being renamed)...and my second choice was A51, third was hot pepper red...hmm....

Googled Peak Blue Metallic and what came up looks A51-ish

Oh well, when they're announced, I'll decide. Not like I'm gonna take delivery for probably 2 years anyway...
I don't know how accurate this is. Cactus Gray is not available in the 2021 or 2022 touch up paints.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I doubt white has been eliminated. However, I would love to see what Space White would look like on a Bronco. They offered it on the F150 and it is a head turner.
Space white is awesome. I've seen a few F-150s with it.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m pretty sure I remember seeing this same exact color list several months ago when I was looking for touch up paint. I don’t think this has anything to do with 2023

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yellowstone mismatched with cyber orange? Both corner pieces and the tailgate hinges are this different color on my 22 CO BL

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco colors revealed by touch up paint site 6DE73A82-9C75-45E4-9535-5B49C599DE89

Last edited:

Sponsored

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Terrain is a problem for Ford being able to produce EG. I assume paint because that's what scheduling emails kept saying. Any color but terrain/desert sand would get an EG scheduled but if you really wanted, no scheduling for that color until August. I'd be shocked if they'd offer that color for '23 without having the supplier issue fixed.
So what does that mean for my hope that Desert Sand (terrain) ends up being offered on the black diamond in MY 2023?

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Desert Sand isn't a supply issue it's so that MAP lines it up with Ranger SPLASH production I believe. @Rick Astley? That's why Everglades are being scheduled with Desert Sand after other Everglades colors I believe.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Desert Sand isn't a supply issue it's so that MAP lines it up with Ranger SPLASH production I believe. @Rick Astley? That's why Everglades are being scheduled with Desert Sand after other Everglades colors I believe.
Correct. There was an early spray out when Ford needed a few Everglades w/Desert Sand for marketing purposes. They sprayed out what they needed and a few chassis to use up the run. Very few customers actually took delivery of a DS Everglades this past spring. I encountered a private owner at the only car wash in Townsend, TN during SCE. He had just taken delivery the week before. But for the majority of those who wanted the DS had to wait until the Ranger Sand Splash Edition was also being produced. I had warned those back in the spring that it would be a late availability and if they wanted an Everglades early that they should avoid the DS.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know how accurate this is. Cactus Gray is not available in the 2021 or 2022 touch up paints.
Cactus gray and fighter jet gray have been the same since it came out. We have a 2022 mach 1 in fighter jet gray.
Sponsored