First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Taurus SHO, 1971 429 drag pack mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I performed a simple google search trying to find model year 23 colors and stumbled upon this touch up paint website:

https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2023/bronco/

From the colors listed it seems credible. I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of fun new options (TOTALLY BUMMED THERE ISNT A REAL ORANGE FOR ANOTHER YEAR. GIVE US COMPETITION ORANGE/ CALYPSO CORAL ALREADY).

Also, it seems off that Hot Pepper Red wouldn’t be offered for a second year. Area 51 is missing as well.

SUMMARY:

Fighter Jet Gray = Cactus Gray

Robins Egg Blue = new “classic” trim we’ve seen spy photos of [see photos]

Peak Blue Metallic = new mystery blue/turquoise color?

Yellowstone = Cyber Orange?

Eruption Green Metallic

Code Orange

Race Red

Terrain
= New color exclusive to the Everglades trim?

Lead Foot Gray = new color for bronco that we’ve seen on the GT350 before

Velocity Blue

Iconic Silver Metallic

What are your thoughts? Do we think this is the final color lineup? Have I been totally duped by a random touch up paint website?
I suspect it's not complete, no oxford white would be very strange. Hopefully they'll keep hot pepper red, if not may have to change to code orange
Sponsored

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Praying Cyber Orange will still be available in ‘23. That would be a bummer.
I would be severely disappointed if they get rid of it. It's one of the flagship colors aka on all of the posters and commercials. I get that they phase colors in and out but we ordered in the first year so it should be available until all original reservations are complete. This seems like a giant miscommunication from corporate and them not understanding that they haven't delivered enough vehicles to start phasing out first gen colors. If you're selling 200k Bronco a year sure do year by year colors, but if you're only selling 30kish and a ton of backorders just stop being dumb and keep the colors until their done.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be severely disappointed if they get rid of it. It's one of the flagship colors aka on all of the posters and commercials. I get that they phase colors in and out but we ordered in the first year so it should be available until all original reservations are complete. This seems like a giant miscommunication from corporate and them not understanding that they haven't delivered enough vehicles to start phasing out first gen colors. If you're selling 200k Bronco a year sure do year by year colors, but if you're only selling 30kish and a ton of backorders just stop being dumb and keep the colors until their done.
Cyber Orange is one of the two colors I'm considering...

BeauDog

Wildtrak
First Name
KRISTY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport 2017
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“I don't think Hot Pepper Red getting axed surprises anyone, that was nobody's favorite color”.

Guess I’m nobody 😎

0550CBF2-6856-42B3-9C2F-CFAC229EADFE.jpeg
Me too! 🥰
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco colors revealed by touch up paint site 3B959342-327D-4E6F-8B57-197906907F67
Sponsored