First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think they did a nice job with it. So it is 2 trims and 2 colors only? Not sure I would trade my current configuration for it, but I do like it.
I believe on the TFL video, he said the regular Heritage also came in black and gray.
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Best thing out of this - I'll take a roast colored center console lid cover.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wonder how they allocate these, this will be a mess. They should assign them by timestamp to whoever expresses interest. Unlike the Raptor where it was a stupid raffle.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From another site, pricing info. Current 22 Big Bend is starting at $35,785, nearly a $1,600 base increase for 2022.

As for the Bronco, the Heritage model starts at $45,900 compared with the Big Bend's starting price of $37,380, and the Bronco Heritage Limited starts at $68,490, a big step up from the $46,090 price of entry for the Badlands model.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully they think ahead and produce a LOT of extra white tops, dashes, and grilles. People are going to be raiding their parts departments for these.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought I was going to love it and couldn't wait to see it - honestly, it's just meh. The FORD letters in the grille is the best part for me, but not in white. I don't know, something about it is just off

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dear Ford: @Ford Motor Company

WE DON"T LIKE LIMITED PRODUCTION!
After 3 years of even base model being hard to find and get ahold of, you go and make an "Exclusive" limited edition? Ford has become Ferrari.

Know what is great about the Jeep? Know what was great about having a Bronco in the 90's? They are/were everywhere, and you can just go find one and buy it to own it.

Now, thanks to your inability to produce enough Broncos, and my luck to get in line, my 2021 is so rare, that here on the east coast of the USA people are coming up to me at gas stations to talk to me about it. They have never been close to one.

And now Heritage Limited will be something no one will see unless they watch Mecum or Barrett Jackson.

Please, for the love of god, do what Henry Ford did and MASS PRODUCE your cars.

Thanks.
The fanbase.

Sponsored

Deleted member 32220

I’m sure 1966 people will buy it and love it… Maybe a re-lived almost purchase from the 60’s. It is not for me though. The whole “white” thing sounded and looked better in theory than it does in practice.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I think most of us can agree the most exciting part of this release is the painter MOD top if finally here for those of us res holders still waiting and want to make the switch.

My question is, assuming I keep the same trim level I ordered (BD) will I still get price protection if I make no other big changes to it besides switching from MIC to MOD?

My other question is will MOD tops be “late availability” for 2023 model year or do you think they will actually be ready to roll them off the line with mod tops by end of this calendar year?

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sure 1966 people will buy it and love it… Maybe a re-lived almost purchase from the 60’s. It is not for me though. The whole “white” thing sounded and looked better in theory than it does in practice.
I think just the white MOD top will look great on some colors in the other trims, but I agree I don’t need all the other white of the heritage.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

From another site, pricing info. Current 22 Big Bend is starting at $35,785, nearly a $1,600 base increase for 2022.

As for the Bronco, the Heritage model starts at $45,900 compared with the Big Bend's starting price of $37,380, and the Bronco Heritage Limited starts at $68,490, a big step up from the $46,090 price of entry for the Badlands model.
It’s not horribly out of line. Add mod top and Sasquatch to a big bend and mod, Squatch, 10AT and v6 to a Badlands.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I was going to love it and couldn't wait to see it - honestly, it's just meh. The FORD letters in the grille is the best part for me, but not in white. I don't know, something about it is just off
I am a Bronco guy, not a Ford guy. Love the Bronco lettering so that alone is enough to give me no interest in heritage.

If I wanted original lettering would probably just buy a 60’s Bronco.
Sponsored