MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The good on the 2 door Heritage, love the squared fenders, like the white mod top. The bad, limited color choices, the blue interior and white dash.

Absolutely love the Heritage Limited interior, too bad it’s unobtainable basically with the 1966 limited production.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Definitely cool looking, especially the White Modular Hardtop, however, make sure to read the fine print:

Introduction Disclaimer:

Any images shown are for marketing purposes only and show concepts that may or may not be available as factory production parts. Some items are custom and shown for concept only. For example, the White Modular Hardtop may or may not be available on certain trims or models. Timing and availability of all custom items shown may or may not be available in MY23 or any model year for that matter.​
Ford reserves the right to substitute any and all concept items and colors. Objects displayed may not be closer than they appear.​

Last edited:

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the only way to get Badlands level is to get 2.7/auto? That sucks.
And they are only making 1966 of those? That sucks....

Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From another site, pricing info. Current 22 Big Bend is starting at $35,785, nearly a $1,600 base increase for 2022.

As for the Bronco, the Heritage model starts at $45,900 compared with the Big Bend's starting price of $37,380, and the Bronco Heritage Limited starts at $68,490, a big step up from the $46,090 price of entry for the Badlands model.
The 2022 price for a base Big Bend 7MT 2 door with the Sasquatch package before destination and delivery is $43170 and doesn't include the capable bumper from the Heritage model among other features. If you're saying that the price at base increases an extra $1600 over the 2022, that puts a semi-equivalent Big Bend at least based on the description (not sure if mid is included even on manual Heritage, probably not) would be closer to 44770, or only $1130 less than the Heritage edition based on the published pricing of the heritage edition so far, so that's not nearly as bad as you're suggesting it to be. A base Big Bend without the sasquatch package is not equivalent to the Heritage trim as every heritage trim is equipped with the HOSS 2.0 of the Sasquatch and the 4.7 gear ratio.

The Heritage limited is equivalent to a Badlands sasquatch with the 2.7L and 10 speed automatic, again, not a base trim level Badlands. A standard trim 2 door Badlands 2.7L Sasquatch is 50480 in 2022, if the same $1600 or so increase applied there then that's $52080, though it's not clear if the Heritage Limited starts with the mid or higher packages, the description from the press release just says it's a BL 2.7L Sasquatch + all the heritage goodies including more than the standard Heritage trim including the metal Bronco script badges. $68490 would be $16410 more, but I can't imagine that is exactly equivalent, because it is more probable that the Heritage limited is a lux equipped BL for $55565, or still $12925 more, but as it's limited to 1966 units and only in Robins Egg Blue at launch and in Yellowstone as late availability so some of that is maybe because they can, some of it is actually more equipment, but it's equivalent to the First Edition, but much more limited.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I think most of us can agree the most exciting part of this release is the painter MOD top if finally here for those of us res holders still waiting and want to make the switch.

My question is, assuming I keep the same trim level I ordered (BD) will I still get price protection if I make no other big changes to it besides switching from MIC to MOD?

My other question is will MOD tops be “late availability” for 2023 model year or do you think they will actually be ready to roll them off the line with mod tops by end of this calendar year?
We don't know if the Mod HT will be available as an option on other trims. Many have been waiting for it. Ford may only make it for the HE trims for MY'23 and an option on other trims for MY'24. Of course, Ford has only committed to price protection for MY'23 so it would be another disappointment to wait for years from launch only to find that you can get a mod top in MY'24 with no price protection.

If the assumption that the Mod HT does become available as an option, it should not negate any price protection on existing standard trims. It is just an option. No different than if you add the Sasquatch package.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So it's available in 5 colors. Peak (Legendary) Blue, Yellowstone, Robbins Egg, Race Red, and... What's the last color? Also where are the starting prices? Too bad the Limited is automatic only. I like the interior.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If only the Nintendo seats or dare I say the saddle-brown leather seats were available for the HE Limited, 1966 units wouldn't be enough. I'm a bit saddened seeing their quasi-plaid leather interior options. Huge miss to me. I dig actual plaid seats, but these quasi-plaid seats aren't it.
I love the exterior look of the heritage, however not the cloth, big bend features, and 2.3 engine restriction

Sponsored

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1,966 units built, good luck👍🏻
That was just the Heritage LIMITED, right? .I didnt hear or see anythign about the regular heritage.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So it's available in 5 colors. Peak (Legendary) Blue, Yellowstone, Robbins Egg, Race Red, and... What's the last color? Also where are the starting prices? Too bad the Limited is automatic only. I like the interior.
Black, race red, cactus gray, carbonized gray, and azure gray for heritage. Robins egg and Yellowstone for limited until 24 when peak blue is added

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
.... thankfully they are only making 1,966 of each one. UUUUUUUGLY. The best part about them are the seats, I'd take them any day. Everything else is a pile.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So a regular Heritage is based on a Big Bend Sasquatch. So that would make the Heritage a $4000 price increase over a BB Sas. I was actually considering switching my BB Sas order to a Heritage until I did the math.

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$45K and $68K
Sponsored