Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My '22 needs to be switched to a '23. I wanted to convert over to a Heritage Edition (Not the heritage limited). My dealer is saying his Ford Rep told them that he will be lucky to get any allotted to their dealership. Is that a thing?

Ordering my race red this Saturday, regular heritage edition
Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks for all the polite responses lmfao some things never change

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for all the polite responses lmfao some things never change
You asked where's the Yellowstone and twice I asked where do you mean? Do you mean on the Ford Build and Price? If not then where are you not seeing it? It is a Limited HE color only as described in the very first post. It will not be listed for anything else and is not listed there now because REB is the first color out the gate.

How polite a response do you want when you didn't read anything nor tell anyone where you're not seeing it.

But sure, it's all our fault for not giving you the answer you need.

Wanderlust

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, BMW 3 Series, GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My '22 needs to be switched to a '23. I wanted to convert over to a Heritage Edition (Not the heritage limited). My dealer is saying his Ford Rep told them that he will be lucky to get any allotted to their dealership. Is that a thing?
My dealer said the same thing. Apparently, the regular heritage will be just as "limited" as the limited addition for the first production year.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealer said the same thing. Apparently, the regular heritage will be just as "limited" as the limited addition for the first production year.
Nope, not sure what either of your dealers are looking at but I'd print a copy of the order guide and the Ford reveal information on the standard HE and take it to them. The only thing that should make the standard HE "limited" will be the white bits.

Sponsored

Wanderlust

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, BMW 3 Series, GV70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope, not sure what either of your dealers are looking at but I'd print a copy of the order guide and the Ford reveal information on the standard HE and take it to them. The only thing that should make the standard HE "limited" will be the white bits.
They didn't say that I could not order the HE, they just gave me an honest view of how many of these Ford will actually be able to produce. I would tend to believe this, especially with this having a new hardtop, which even in its current form Ford is really having trouble perfecting.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They didn't say that I could not order the HE, they just gave me an honest view of how many of these Ford will actually be able to produce. I would tend to believe this, especially with this having a new hardtop, which even in its current form Ford is really having trouble perfecting.
Good to hear, no clue what the final numbers will be for the standard HE at the end of the year but agree, it won't be high. The standard will be competing for the same mod tops as the Limited so we know who will win that fight. I'm really hoping that this extra time has been put to good use with the mod and not repeating the problems of the MIC. A few things have changed since the last time it was offered, no black option and then no more removable side windows.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You asked where's the Yellowstone and twice I asked where do you mean? Do you mean on the Ford Build and Price? If not then where are you not seeing it? It is a Limited HE color only as described in the very first post. It will not be listed for anything else and is not listed there now because REB is the first color out the gate.

How polite a response do you want when you didn't read anything nor tell anyone where you're not seeing it.

But sure, it's all our fault for not giving you the answer you need.
lmao where the hell else would I not be seeing the yellow color? I was asking because it plastered all over hell and back but when I look to bp to see what it cost it aint there. I am sure you one of the ones that has they bronco anyway, you a funny guy.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

lmao where the hell else would I not be seeing the yellow color? I was asking because it plastered all over hell and back but when I look to bp to see what it cost it aint there. I am sure you one of the ones that has they bronco anyway, you a funny guy.
Yep, I'm a funny guy. Real pics are better than B&P pics anyway. If you're interested in the Yellowstone then I'd contact your local dealer and put your name on the list. You stay safe out there.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ooof... 41 pages.

What'd I miss?

Sponsored

Azfordman

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F150 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Base
I went to my dealer on Thursday to change my order to a Heritage and was told the same thing. Heritage Limited will be one per dealer and Heritage will be a very small number based on allocations. If I was interested in switching to a Heritage it will be $10,000 adm for the standard and $25,000 adm for the Limited. $54,000 for a Big Bend? That's pushing Rubicon money ... WTF @FordMotorCompany ???

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I went to my dealer on Thursday to change my order to a Heritage and was told the same thing. Heritage Limited will be one per dealer and Heritage will be a very small number based on allocations. If I was interested in switching to a Heritage it will be $10,000 adm for the standard and $25,000 adm for the Limited. $54,000 for a Big Bend? That's pushing Rubicon money ... WTF @FordMotorCompany ???
I don't know how these dealers sleep at night.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions 06d0854cb38646eacbc2cc224c99c960

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ooof... 41 pages.

What'd I miss?
Probably not much. Most in the know have the answers based on many years of experience on the forum. Some, not so much. So same old shit, just two years later! Maybe it’s heritage edition shit, so looks slightly different.
Sponsored