Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What I’m deciphering:

Heritage - based on Big Bend Sasquatch. Looks to be an “unlimited” amount available to existing orders who want to switch (when?). Base price probably doesn’t include mid package.

Heritage Limited - based on fully loaded Badlands. Limited to 1966 units. Only available in certain colors being rolled out all the way through late 2023 or 2024. Will be interesting to see how they allow ordering or golden tickets. Love the plaid leather.

My 2 door base squatch will be very tempting to switch to a Heritage…but probably not. Don’t love the blue plaid cloth with race red.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay. So, they're offering a Heritage package for all trims. But, they're only making 1966 Heritage Limited Broncos.
No. It isn't a package for all trims, but rather two different trims. The HE would be equivalent to a Big Bend with MID package. And the HE Limited would be equivalent to a Badlands with HIGH/LUX.

Edit: The Heritage Edition is equivalent to the Big Bend with standard package. Only the automatic transmission will have an option for MID package.

Last edited:

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they need a chrome bumper and white flares to pull it off. The black flares don't match.
This was my thought too. The black, white and yellow do not blend well IMO. The original blended perfect with the white top because of the chrome bumpers.

Feels like Ford lazily threw this together with extra white parts they found on Amazon. I was excited for heritage edition until this morning when I saw pics of it.

With that said I like the interior and the grill

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions Screenshot_20220811-061033

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions Screenshot_20220811-060549~2

Last edited:

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it’s true that they will be available for order when the order banks open, which will be only for existing reservation holders to convert their orders, plus dealer stock orders, that would mean none of us that have our broncos already can get these on an order. They’ll be sold out by the time the order banks open to everyone. While that makes me sad, it’s nice that those with unbuilt reservations have this as an option. If they really only building 1,966 of each they will be a great collectors item
Edit: I see the 1,966 only applies to limited edition… I feel a little better now.

Last edited:

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gosh they look good. These will be the vehicles that you will see at auctions fetching unbelievable $$$$. They will be priced high to begin with and they will be collector vehicles only.

Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. It isn't a package for all trims, but rather two different trims. The HE would be equivalent to a Big Bend with MID package. And the HE Limited would be equivalent to a Badlands with HIGH/LUX.
Yeah, I deleted my comment while you were typing yours. I went back and watched the video again. I just woke up. Reading before coffee is bad for brain.

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just want the grille for my Bronco. In black.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
take a 4 door in cactus gray then reproduce the Nintendo seats, besides that it's meh. I don't like the grill as much as I thought I would. Maybe folks will be able to get script badges now at least.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I am just waiting for my CO Raptor to get released for shipping now. Would I drop the same amount to maybe 4K less for a Yellowstone Heritage LE? As much as I have been wanting the Heritage, and knew the LE was going to be 2023 FE level pricing, the value equation doesn’t close.

The BB Heritage for the masses in a 7MT - nice.

Bring on the OATES!

Also, interesting the Yellowstone is metallic. The flake lightens it up a little which does move more towards Prairie Yellow.

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My interest depends on how much of a markup they put on these trims, and whether it would delay when I get my Bronco. Still waiting out a 2020 reservation here.

until then, hopefully we see what HE looks like in eruption green soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just 1,966 of them? More unobtainium from Ford. Markups and exorbitant flipping should be epic. It's becoming tiresome.
Just 1,966 of the "Limited" Heritage Edition (Badlands) model. There's also a non-limited Heritage Edition (Big Bend) option.

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think they did a nice job with it. So it is 2 trims and 2 colors only? Not sure I would trade my current configuration for it, but I do like it.