Sponsored

Lucas718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Trail Edition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Regular Broncos near me are still getting 15-20K ADM, so I guess we can expect $30-50K on these.
Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Always assumed I'd love it...don't love it. Seems like the black underneath the grille's F O R D throws everything off for me.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First impressions of the overall package, it looks 1000X better on the two door. I don't really care for the white roof, but it works on the 2 door it's to much on the 4 door. White wheels meh, white grill eh, white interior not going to lie I love it. Looks fantastic. My favorite part of it though, is the pinstripe leading into the Bronco Script on the 2 door, that looks absolutely awesome.

Bronc_Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the shape of the fenders but that's it. Can't believe they didn't color key the fenders, mirrors and doors. Looks like I'll be driving my 22 for a few more years before Ford drops any real changes (hopefully for the better.)

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The order of the pictures is not quite right, or at least confusing.

So the Heritage is Big Bend trim level, so that means mid package only? The pics of the 2 door Heritage show a smaller screen so I think mid is it.

The Heritage Limited shows the larger screen so I assume that you can get high or lux (or even Everglades path to large screen).

Not sure how I feel about all the white. I have an EB and the only white that came on it was the top given that it was a Ranger trim level. Dash is body color, grille is argent silver, and the stock wheels were gray.
For $68k the LUX better be standard!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are things I'm o.k. with and things I don't care for. (2Dr only...I don't like the moar doors Broncos)

I'm not the biggest fan of white tops, but I did want the Mod top, but I'm going to put money on that the Mod top is only available on the Limited for '23.

I'm more curious about the mysterious 'Oates' 2Dr than anything.

I guess I'll see when the order banks open up. I may just go back to Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0 and be done with it.

blacksapphirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Ford for taking from my ques. 😂 if I could just get the squared fenders, I would just keep mine. But I am very tempted by the fenders and plaid interior.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions 0314F8D4-3FAA-47EF-85E1-1FB60CE45AE0
Great build. The way you painted your grille is exactly how they should have done the heritage. Ever since I saw that SEMA build a year or two ago I had planned to do it this way as well on my CG. I do love your white top. How has the paint held up since finishing it? How often do you take your top off and do you notice any spider-webbing? You definitely need the squared fenders

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I need the 2023 Pricing, this is getting outa control

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That’s as ugly as I heard it was.
More like brace yourself for the white mod top only available on HE Limited and the MIC top being substituted for the HE Pogue Edition ( see @North7 post with the disclaimer).
Mod on Heritage and Raptor only
Can anyone confirm or deny that Robin’s Egg Blue will be Heritage only or can I get it on my BD?
Heritage Limited only

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You are right. It only comes with the standard options which I presume is to accommodate the 7sp manual transmission.

Ok this is still an unknown so I did some sleuthing. I went through the TFL video and was able to catch this. A heated seats button. So we know mid is obviously available. But is it standard like on the Everglades.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions 630F1A1C-571C-4E73-97EA-0D3C95AF0BC8

Jpursuit

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f250 king ranch 4wd, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SO I guess Rapid Red is back for 2023. FIgures. That was the color I really wanted and had to choose HPR for my 2022.
Video title shows rapid red but vehicle is actually race red. I was hoping for rapid red coming back too.
Sponsored