Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll take mine with a V8. I'm good with no 3 on the tree though...Looks great. I will make the fenders white if I get one.
Exactly - if they put a Coyote V8 in these, THEN, they would go for big money and be collectable.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I do not have any chipping so far. It has been about 6 months. I have only taken the top off once. I actually prefer the top on. Maybe I can get some square body panels and flares later down the road from Ford parts.
And I kinda feel like if you do, it's a fairly easy fix. I think more and more that when my Badlands finally comes in, I will look to swap with someone who wants a tinted top - heritage/retro needs clear glass.

Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
People need to read. Limited (Badlands) is 1966 units. Open to the masses on the regular (Big Bend) version.

I was never a white top person but glad the people who were clamoring for this have their answer. Nice to see Mod top production for 2023. Almost hard to think back to when I ordered dual soft/mod tops back in 2021. I'm all for adding to the parts bin and having some goodies available over the parts accessory counter.
I agree. I also wish heritage had a blue option, currently it’s black, 3 grays, and a red

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess if you never outgrew Led Zeppelin it's okay. If I wanted a 60s or 70s Bronco I'd buy a 60s or 70s Bronco.
You keep Led Zeppelin’s name out your mouth! I’m only 37 and I will gladly rock to Led Zeppelin 7 days a week.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions 1660228902692

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having owned several EB’s I’m at a loss as to what exactly Ford was hoping to accomplish here.

First off IF this is supposed to be some sort of homage, they should only be available in a two door package since there was never a four door 66-77 produced by Ford.

Secondly, the white grill was for base models, higher trims, Ranger, Sport, Explorer would get either an argent silver, black or body color grill - of course all tops were white regardless of trim package, the striping looks like someone went to Pep Boys and used the corporate card to buy a bunch of fineline striping tape. If they wanted to simulate the original metal trim then why not recreate it as a decal or use actual metal trim.

Third, which is probably most confusing is exactly what in the hell is the Bronco Sport heritage edition supposed to be representing? There never was a separate model called a Bronco Sport to even use as a reference so how can there be a heritage edition of that hot mess?

Last edited:

2208rana

Wildtrak
First Name
Paramvir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Guys I can see this happening to all the 2023 Bronco models - The Square Fenders.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely not for me but I’m a millennial. Happy for those who like this. Maybe 2023 will include new interior options for regular models?!

Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have never been a white grille guy, something just seems a bit "off" with it, I can't put my finger on what it is. But I can see the white top appeal here. Interior options are nice to see.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Third, which is probably most confusing is exactly what in the hell is the Bronco Sport heritage edition supposed to be representing? There never was a separate model called a Bronco Sport to even use as a reference so how can there be a heritage edition of that hot mess?
There was a Sport Bronco in 66-77 which is where the badge comes from, and because the Bronco Sport is included in the current Bronco family it by association is a part of the lineage and thus heritage of the Bronco according to Ford.
E.x. https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0116-231942/1969-ford-bronco-sport/