MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was posted awhile back and has the right amount of chrome with bumpers, wheels, nerf bars, and handles to pull off the heritage look. Throw those things on the Race Red HE, paint the mirror caps and flares body color and keep the white grill, white top and pinstripe look.

@ Ford, I'm not a designer, but I play one on TV if you need help. ;)

1660242695543.png
As a certified geezer, “ chrome” is a component of my DNA. That bumper is nice.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The white roof, white interior high lights and the brown leather? interior look good, actually looks like the original announcement models we saw like 3 years ago.

I'm sorry but the yellow is hideous and the wheels aren't much better. I get wanting to go with old school but how many Gen1 Bronco's sport the stock wheels? Almost everyone is gonna swap those wheels out as soon as they arrive.

The Robin Egg color is actually nice, but I don't know if I would want it. Actually, the Robin Egg Bronco Sport was probably the nicest looking of the bunch to me. All of the Heritages feel like they are meant to be pavement queens anyways may as well just go with the real family car in the bunch.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So are we to surmise a white painted top will not be a Bronco option and only a designated Heritage model option?
at the very least, a painted black MOD top will be much easier for a shop to paint Wimbledon White.

fazer8

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...because they're saving it for MY24?

1660239279599.png
I got that part. I was wondering out loud why they are saving it. Is baby blue or yellow that much more in demand? Or are they saving a better (imho) blue that more people want (imho) for later to keep demand ultra high? I guess the answer doesn't really matter, I just want to complain that they're not releasing it yet. :LOL:

Last edited:

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of frustrating. This is the version of the Bronco I really wanted, but won't be able to actually get it, and even if I didn't already have my Bronco I wouldn't be willing to pay the dealership markups that will surely accompany this because they made it a limited edition instead of actually just offering us what we wanted.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Don’t worry about the “limited” availability of these. I don’t think there will be nearly as many people in line for these as some folks here seem to think. I sure won’t be.

I think it’s hilarious that more people seem to be mad that there’s a 4-door version of this than the fact that there’s a Bronco SPORT version. I though for sure half of B6G would have an aneurism over a “heritage” Bronco Sport… 🤣
Yea I won’t be either. Good luck to those that want it. The preview pics looked better to me with black wheels and black mic top. All the white kills it for me.

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This was posted awhile back and has the right amount of chrome with bumpers, wheels, nerf bars, and handles to pull off the heritage look. Throw those things on the Race Red HE, paint the mirror caps and flares body color and keep the white grill, white top and pinstripe look.

@ Ford, I'm not a designer, but I play one on TV if you need help. ;)

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition Revealed! 1,966 Heritage Limited Edition (Badlands) Units to be Produced. Unlimited (Big Bend) Heritage Editions 66274
I like this better than the heritage editions by far. :D

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am whelmed.. I do wish i could swap for the brown seats/interior though, those look great.
I really want those seats! Reminds me of the ones in my old CJ-7 Laredo. I feel like you could do it with some of the aftermarket options though.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that we think we know Fords supplier is capable of producing the modular top, I sure hope they don’t purposely choose to not produce the HE and original black version simultaneously. Those of us first night reservations who decided to 99 our orders will then lose price protection…uncool in my eyes. Sure, we can take the MIC option, but if that’s the case then we could’ve done so all along and likely already been driving for months or more.