MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was about $1300 more for the heritage package assuming that some one else said they expected a $1600 price increase on the 23 models over the 22 models, and ~$2900 over the 2022.5 price level today.

"Bronco Heritage will start at $44,305 and Heritage Limited will be priced at $66,895."
https://media.ford.com/content/ford...ronco-and-bronco-sport-heritage-editions.html
Just did the Price and Build for a 2.3, Manual, BB Sas, standard package.....MSRP $45560
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just did the Price and Build for a 2.3, Manual, BB Sas, standard package.....MSRP $45560
Guess it varies a little bit based on location, but I was seeing $44,765 -1595 destination and delivery, but plus a potential increase of $1600 for the next model year, which put it as being more expensive than my previous calculations and reduces the difference to the big bend being $460-$465 more expensive than the Heritage, which means it doesn't make sense to pick the standard big bend sasquatch over the heritage, at least for the 2 door 7mt version.

EXTERIORS
Eruption Green Metallic Paint $0
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring, Beadlock Capable Wheels $0
315/70R17 Mud-Terrain (M/T) Tires (35") $0
Hard Carbonized Gray, Molded-in-Color (MIC) $0
Base LED Headlamps $0
INTERIORS
Black Onyx $0
Cloth Seats – Dark Space Gray with Black Onyx $0
Storage Bag – Front Row Top Panels $0
Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner $0
SYNC®4 $0
Six-Speaker Audio With 8” LCD Touchscreen (Base Package) $0
SiriusXM® With 360L $0
POWERTRAINS
2.3L EcoBoost® Engine $0
Advanced 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement $0
7-Speed Manual Transmission $0
4.7 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio $0
Rear Locking Differential $0
PACKAGES
Standard Package (221A) $0
Sasquatch™ Package $6,590
PRICING SUMMARY
BASE MSRP $36,580
OPTIONS + $6,590
ACCESSORIESS8 + $0
DESTINATION CHARGESS17
+ $1,595
TOTAL MSRP
= $44,765

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's 1966, but they didn't say if it's 1966 2 + 4 doors together or 1966 each of the 2 door and 4 door, but it does say "Ford will build just 1,966 units of each Heritage Limited Edition model to commemorate the year the original Bronco debuted."

So is it 1966 combined or 3932 (1996 2 door + 1966 4 door)? Only after the builds are tallied up will we really know.

Until we get clarity around that assume the worst, but they did the same thing with the Bronco First Edition and planned initially to only build 3500 total, but they goofed up the reservation process and allowed for 7000 reservations total (3500 each 2/4 door).
My dealer rep (lets put it in that category) said 1966 of each 2dr and 4dr so 3932.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you please tell me how you 99’d your order? I spoke to my dealer yesterday and they insisted that they couldn’t go higher than a priority code 19. Would greatly appreciate any help as I want to do the same (priority code 99) so I can switch to a 23 Heritage Limited
99 means put your order on hold. They parked the reservations there for us folks waiting for the MOD top.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Guess it varies a little bit based on location, but I was seeing $44,765 -1595 destination and delivery, but plus a potential increase of $1600 for the next model year, which put it as being more expensive than my previous calculations and reduces the difference to the big bend being $460-$465 more expensive than the Heritage, which means it doesn't make sense to pick the standard big bend sasquatch over the heritage, at least for the 2 door 7mt version.
Yep, price doesn't make sense but hopefully it sticks because mod top was around 2k before.

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's 1966, but they didn't say if it's 1966 2 + 4 doors together or 1966 each of the 2 door and 4 door, but it does say "Ford will build just 1,966 units of each Heritage Limited Edition model to commemorate the year the original Bronco debuted."

So is it 1966 combined or 3932 (1996 2 door + 1966 4 door)? Only after the builds are tallied up will we really know.

Until we get clarity around that assume the worst, but they did the same thing with the Bronco First Edition and planned initially to only build 3500 total, but they goofed up the reservation process and allowed for 7000 reservations total (3500 each 2/4 door).
the way I understand it it’s 1966 2 doors, 1966 4 doors, and 1966 sports. Could be wrong though….

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What did you do to the hard top to reduce wind noise?
Added extra rubber insulation to the areas of the top which were where the air was able to leak in.

There are threads on sealing up the leaks. It makes a huge difference. I used 3/4" rubber hose across the windshield seal and in the seal directly across the front of the rear top between the front removable sections and the rear top. The on each side of the rear hardtop near the front of the top is another area where additional weather stripping will significantly reduce noise.

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I want to like it, but it misses the mark for me. I think the debut model's silver grille worked better than the full on white one. I also think all the black trim clashes with the white trim. The handles and flares should've been body colored. The bumpers should've had a different treatment of some sort too.

We’ve seen this concept before. Except for the seats, the interior is the same .
32A7B76A-9E29-4741-8BC0-A9BD7F107132.jpeg

0EA7B282-770E-414C-BFCB-E1A1EA700661.jpeg
I loved that interior at debut, and still do like it.

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added extra rubber insulation to the areas of the top which were where the air was able to leak in.

There are threads on sealing up the leaks. It makes a huge difference. I used 3/4" rubber hose across the windshield seal and in the seal directly across the front of the rear top between the front removable sections and the rear top. The on each side of the rear hardtop near the front of the top is another area where additional weather stripping will significantly reduce noise.
Thanks! If you took (or can take) any pics of the areas you fixed, and/or of the material you used for the insulation, I’d greatly appreciate seeing them.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would like to see what Peak Blue looks like on the Bronco Sport for the lucky few that will get that color option in MY24 on their Heritage Limited. Anyone know when the Bronco Sport MY23 build and price will be available?
Also, I believe the Woodward Dream Cruise is this weekend. Anyone think they will reveal the Oates at the event or maybe show off the new Heritage Editions? I believe they showed off Eruption Green on the Bronco last year for the first time at the Woodward event. Hopefully a forum member will be attending the event and can get us some pictures. :cool:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would like to see what Peak Blue looks like on the Bronco Sport for the lucky few that will get that color option in MY24 on their Heritage Limited. Anyone know when the Bronco Sport MY23 build and price will be available?
Also, I believe the Woodward Dream Cruise is this weekend. Anyone think they will reveal the Oates at the event or maybe show off the new Heritage Editions? I believe they showed off Eruption Green on the Bronco last year for the first time at the Woodward event. Hopefully a forum member will be attending the event and can get us some pictures. :cool:
I'd venture to guess the Heritage editions will be shown at the Cruise, since they've already be revealed.

Depending on what stage of piecing together the 'Oates' is, an estimated guess would be it could, at the earliest, make it's appearance at SEMA.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Besides Eruption Green being shown off, they also trotted out the Riptide Concept featuring the new capable bumper and properly mounted surfboards after facing criticism on the initial reveal. I have a friend that isn't on B6G. He'll went last year and is planning on going this year. I'm sure there will be a photo dump.
Sponsored