Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Besides Eruption Green being shown off, they also trotted out the Riptide Concept featuring the new capable bumper and properly mounted surfboards after facing criticism on the initial reveal. I have a friend that isn't on B6G. He'll went last year and is planning on going this year. I'm sure there will be a photo dump.
I forgot about the Riptide Concept and capable bumper also making an appearance. Looking forward to some photos. Thanks.
Sponsored

renbren

Outer Banks
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it’s true that they will be available for order when the order banks open, which will be only for existing reservation holders to convert their orders, plus dealer stock orders, that would mean none of us that have our broncos already can get these on an order. They’ll be sold out by the time the order banks open to everyone. While that makes me sad, it’s nice that those with unbuilt reservations have this as an option. If they really only building 1,966 of each they will be a great collectors item
Edit: I see the 1,966 only applies to limited edition… I feel a little better now.
But is there any information as to how/when existing reservation holders can change to this version? Thanks

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just watched a Ford business broadcast and they said every dealer will have the opportunity to get 1 heritage Bronco or Bronco sport. There will also be additional remarketing rules involved that were not discussed. So there ya go, more than 1966 going to be made but no info on if they have to go to an existing order holder or if it will be the dealer's discretion who gets it.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just watched a Ford business broadcast and they said every dealer will have the opportunity to get 1 heritage Bronco or Bronco sport. There will also be additional remarketing rules involved that were not discussed. So there ya go, more than 1966 going to be made but no info on if they have to go to an existing order holder or if it will be the dealer's discretion who gets it.
I presume you are referring to only the Heritage Limited. The initial 1966 limit wasn't clarified when they revealed the editions. There was speculation that it would be 1966 4-doors and 1966 2-doors. But it could also be 1966 Robin Egg's Blue and 1966 Yellowstone - (2 and 4 door combined). Was there any clarity provided how they intend to parse the production limit?

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I presume you are referring to only the Heritage Limited. The initial 1966 limit wasn't clarified when they revealed the editions. There was speculation that it would be 1966 4-doors and 1966 2-doors. But it could also be 1966 Robin Egg's Blue and 1966 Yellowstone - (2 and 4 door combined). Was there any clarity provided how they intend to parse the production limit?
They didn't get specific and assume more specifics will come out in the next few weeks.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

davepriz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone knowledgeable about if it would be possible to change the carpet flooring of the HE to a rubber/plastic flooring as found in the Badlands model? That’s a must for me but am otherwise interested in the Red 2-Door. Thanks!

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone knowledgeable about if it would be possible to change the carpet flooring of the HE to a rubber/plastic flooring as found in the Badlands model? That’s a must for me but am otherwise interested in the Red 2-Door. Thanks!
It is possible to swap out the carpet flooring for the washout flooring in the Badlands/Black Diamond.

You would need to order the appropriate parts from a Ford dealer of find someone who would like to trade/swap.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd venture to guess the Heritage editions will be shown at the Cruise, since they've already be revealed.

Depending on what stage of piecing together the 'Oates' is, an estimated guess would be it could, at the earliest, make it's appearance at SEMA.
Ford is not doing SEMA anymore.

Racerecchs

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man, I sure do wish there was a way to get Heritage (not limited) with the lux big screen. My eyes need all the embiggening they can get!

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man, I sure do wish there was a way to get Heritage (not limited) with the lux big screen. My eyes need all the embiggening they can get!
and adaptive cruise would be nice

Racerecchs

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heard, Chef! If wishes were fishes....we wouldn't need to raid the online parts suppliers for white trim parts post purchase. lol.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It would have been nice if they modeled it after the Everglades which gets the bigger screen with mid package as standard.
Sponsored