Sponsored

2023 Bronco Heritage Edition - Robin's Egg Blue (With White Grille, Wheels, & Roof)

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is what the 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition will look like in Robin's Egg Blue and with the white trim.
Original photo shows the 2-Door Bronco Heritage in Area 51. After some adjustments to the image, there are two versions presented.

I have a strong suspicion that Ford will not give this vehicle the white fenders and mirror caps, but I believe it certainly adds to the classic look of the vehicle.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition - Robin's Egg Blue (With White Grille, Wheels, & Roof) 1 2
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition - Robin's Egg Blue (With White Grille, Wheels, & Roof) Untitled
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition - Robin's Egg Blue (With White Grille, Wheels, & Roof) asfgdhfj 3
Sponsored

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is what the 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition will look like in Robin's Egg Blue and with the white trim.
Original photo shows the 2-Door Bronco Heritage in Area 51. After some adjustments to the image, there are two versions presented.

I have a strong suspicion that Ford will not give this vehicle the white fenders and mirror caps, but I believe it certainly adds to the classic look of the vehicle.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Heritage Edition - Robin's Egg Blue (With White Grille, Wheels, & Roof) asfgdhfj 3
I like this shade but the pictures and videos released look a LOT lighter

BroncoLove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
surprise
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

I like this shade, but the pictures and videos released from Ford have Robin Egg as much lighter. It almost looks white.

56F100

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
56 Ford F100 with 30K original miles
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the white accents, but I'm biased😂😂. When I took delivery of my Race Red OBX, it had all of the factory black accents, (grill, wheels). Not many people noticed the Bronco. Once I painted the grill white, had the white pinstripes installed, and changed the wheels to white steelies, the Bronco gets all kinds of attention. It turns peoples' heads. People stop to talk about the Bronco. I get "thumbs up" all day long, and the ultimate compliment came from a passing Jeep Wrangler driver, who actually gave me the finger! People notice the retro styling, even though it's not for everyone. Taste is a very individual thing, otherwise, all the Broncos would look the same.

Bronco front right side.jpg
Sponsored