Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont believe this is accurate...anyone can make this. Here is my version
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Model Details? 1658932094655 (1)
You obviously haven't been following the other threads where different users who work for Ford logged into the secure portal and provided the same screenshot. Either they are all in cahoots in a massive conspiracy to put out the same exact wrong colors or they are indeed the actual colors (minus special editions).

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
You obviously haven't been following the other threads where different users who work for Ford logged into the secure portal and provided the same screenshot. Either they are all in cahoots in a massive conspiracy to put out the same exact wrong colors or they are indeed the actual colors (minus special editions).
We've seen preproduction Heritage Broncos in Area 51, Robin's Egg Blue, and Lead Foot Grey, so there's some evidence to make the case that the page may be inaccurate.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We've seen preproduction Heritage Broncos in Area 51, Robin's Egg Blue, and Lead Foot Grey, so there's some evidence to make the case that the page may be inaccurate.
Then go ahead and read what I put in parenthesis. Note: Terrain/Desert Tan isn't listed even though that is on the Everglades. Code Orange isn't listed even though that is on the Raptor. What do those two trims have in common with the Heritage Edition? (Refer back to my prior comment and what is written in parenthesis).

Also, don't be confused with renders that @Cactus Jack did. Lead Foot Gray was on the Everglades at Ford's Garage. LFG has not been seen on the Heritage Edition.

Sponsored

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then go ahead and read what I put in parenthesis. Note: Terrain/Desert Tan isn't listed even though that is on the Everglades. Code Orange isn't listed even though that is on the Raptor. What do those two trims have in common with the Heritage Edition? (Refer back to my prior comment and what is written in parenthesis).

Also, don't be confused with renders that @Cactus Jack did. Lead Foot Gray was on the Everglades at Ford's Garage. LFG has not been seen on the Heritage Edition.
As I understand it, there are 13 spray booths at MAP, so that's 11 for the aforementioned leaked colors and 2 more for Code Orange and Terrain. Unless Ford expanded their paint capacity, that means that we're full stop not getting Robin's Egg Blue, Lead Foot Grey, or Area 51 this year, which is certainly a possibility, just unusual that they'd be painting mules colors that we can't actually get for another year and a half at least.

Maybe Ford means to switch out Terrain and Code Orange with other lower volume colors throughout production, but seeing how much trouble Ford has had delivering certain orders, I shudder to imagine having a window of less than six months to get a particular color on your car with waiting lists being as long as they are.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As I understand it, there are 13 spray booths at MAP, so that's 11 for the aforementioned leaked colors and 2 more for Code Orange and Terrain. Unless Ford expanded their paint capacity, that means that we're full stop not getting Robin's Egg Blue, Lead Foot Grey, or Area 51 this year, which is certainly a possibility, just unusual that they'd be painting mules colors that we can't actually get for another year and a half at least.

Maybe Ford means to switch out Terrain and Code Orange with other lower volume colors throughout production, but seeing how much trouble Ford has had delivering certain orders, I shudder to imagine having a window of less than six months to get a particular color on your car with waiting lists being as long as they are.
That is exactly what they will do. The Ranger Splash Editions was a trial run in rotating the paint capacity at MAP. It is also why I advised some ordering the Everglades in Terrain to consider a different color if they wanted it produced this summer. The Terrain is the same color as the Sand Splash Edition and it wasn't going to be readily available for production on the Everglades until the Sand Splash Edition was being produced.

For the HE and the associated Robin's Egg Blue, I'm not expecting that to be revealed until January with ordering in the spring. That will give MAP 6 months of production to pump out Terrain/Code Orange/LFG chassis before having to swap out a vein on a robot for REB chassis.
Sponsored