First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 F350 4x4, BDL 2-dr squatch & Rivian RT1 pending
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well maybe MY 23 for me. Waiting on being scheduled and all the MAIN constraints on my BL, 2 door, 2.7L, sasquatch, LUX, and I previously removed tow and roof rack. Free deck of playing cards - yahoo!

20220809_193311.jpg

Screenshot_20220809-193226_Instagram.jpg
Sponsored

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Aug. 25th date referencing orders "due" is a deadline for existing orders that are in '99 status to be updated to a PC 10-19 so that they can be considered for scheduling. No guarantee that they will be scheduled, but they have no chance at PC'99.

Take for example someone waiting out for the modular HT, but they also love Cyber Orange. With no clear indication that the modular HT will be available for other trims other than Heritage Edition, someone might opt to take a chance at being scheduled with Cyber Orange than waiting for a mythical HT.
It's the deadline for dealer stock ordering as well as contrary to popular belief on this forum ordering wasn't stopped for dealer stock orders, only new retail customer orders back in March, dealers were and are still able until 8/25 to enter as many stock orders as they like. Though since stock orders are supposed to be a lower priority (higher priority code number between 20-80 ish but not 99), however if they either don't have any customer orders, or they aren't buildable when Ford goes to schedule them a stock order can and will fulfill their order allocations for the scheduling period.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the people getting the MY23 might be better off. I'm sure there will be updates.
Sponsored