Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dropped them off my order to actually get it built. You can buy an aftermarket top and tow package. (Not that I’m trying to sell you, just saying why I didn’t get them) Even then it took 14 months to take delivery
Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought 2022 order banks had been closed for a while now? I contacted my local dealer about a month ago and they said that and I would have to wait to "hope" to get into a 23 order.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought 2022 order banks had been closed for a while now? I contacted my local dealer about a month ago and they said that and I would have to wait to "hope" to get into a 23 order.
The Aug. 25th date referencing orders "due" is a deadline for existing orders that are in '99 status to be updated to a PC 10-19 so that they can be considered for scheduling. No guarantee that they will be scheduled, but they have no chance at PC'99.

Take for example someone waiting out for the modular HT, but they also love Cyber Orange. With no clear indication that the modular HT will be available for other trims other than Heritage Edition, someone might opt to take a chance at being scheduled with Cyber Orange than waiting for a mythical HT.

TinMan7570

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rumor-mill says they are not taking any new 2023 orders until current orders, even the MY22's being converted to MY23's are completed and delivered.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Rumor-mill says they are not taking any new 2023 orders until current orders, even the MY22's being converted to MY23's are completed and delivered.
Listening to Rumor-mill (whatever that is) = bad idea
Using search function or scanning most watched threads = good idea

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How could that be if allocations are part of the delivery equation? It would mean customers with current orders at low allocations dealerships, would all get their Broncos, while the more influential dealers get fewer Broncos, and that has never been the case.

TinMan7570

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How could that be if allocations are part of the delivery equation? It would mean customers with current orders at low allocations dealerships, would all get their Broncos, while the more influential dealers get fewer Broncos, and that has never been the case.
I said it was rumored. But since small dealerships are awaiting to fulfill orders. Under the current system they will never get their order(s) filled.

Sponsored

TinMan7570

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Listening to Rumor-mill (whatever that is) = bad idea
Using search function or scanning most watched threads = good idea
You don't know what a "rumor-mill" is? This whole page is mostly rumors. many internet searches come up the same information I just posted.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m going to say there is a nugget of truth to this- but not in the manner you might think. If the cumulative information is to be believed- they are likely not accepting new orders until older orders are converted or cancelled (not built and delivered). No car company would sacrifice money by waiting for a dwindling list to end. They will put a time limit on conversion and then open it up. Those with current orders will likely be told that they have a set amount of time to confirm/update or risk being cancelled. Then the order banks will open up to new buyers at a designated time. It’s likely that will be somewhere in the ballpark of Sept 12-November 12th.

Yes, yes, yes- all speculation. But if you take a 10,000 foot view of all this stuff posted about “my dealer said”- it seems to point to a somewhat standard business practice to clean debacles like this up. As much as people hate hearing it- the older the order, the less desirable the buyer is to a business. They want fresh orders (they make more and are more accurate). But clearly they have buyers that have sat for years, and they can’t just keep pushing things off anymore. There has to be a line in the sand.

HieronymusLex

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mitsubishi Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m going to say there is a nugget of truth to this- but not in the manner you might think. If the cumulative information is to be believed- they are likely not accepting new orders until older orders are converted or cancelled (not built and delivered). No car company would sacrifice money by waiting for a dwindling list to end. They will put a time limit on conversion and then open it up. Those with current orders will likely be told that they have a set amount of time to confirm/update or risk being cancelled. Then the order banks will open up to new buyers at a designated time. It’s likely that will be somewhere in the ballpark of Sept 12-November 12th.

Yes, yes, yes- all speculation. But if you take a 10,000 foot view of all this stuff posted about “my dealer said”- it seems to point to a somewhat standard business practice to clean debacles like this up. As much as people hate hearing it- the older the order, the less desirable the buyer is to a business. They want fresh orders (they make more and are more accurate). But clearly they have buyers that have sat for years, and they can’t just keep pushing things off anymore. There has to be a line in the sand.
I agree. I think they are looking to schedule in existing orders that are converted from MY22 to MY23 first and then they will open up order banks to everyone else.