Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company cannot bring COVP to the Bronco soon enough. I am sick of reading "I have five orders in. I'll see which comes first and flip the rest." People need skin in the game. This is the toilet-paper hording fiasco all over again.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company cannot bring COVP to the Bronco soon enough. I am sick of reading "I have five orders in. I'll see which comes first and flip the rest." People need skin in the game. This is the toilet-paper hording fiasco all over again.
Completely agree and it’s on Ford to change this process. I’m not mad at any customer for playing the game unless they are buying for the sole purpose of flipping. I’d been tempted to do multiple orders to get just one Bronco and keep it since the communication from Ford on my one order has been jack squat.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

did a comparison, what was sold in 2021 and YTD 2022, 100K sold till date (data from Ford Media report), and still people with day 2 day 3 are waiting for their orders to be fulfilled, so where are these Broncos going ??

1659648755424.png
The reality is that Ford isn't hitting production targets. Likely this is due to supplier issues. Some parts come from China in areas where the government has locked down large areas. Most of us still waiting are going to get pushed to 2023. We all wish that Ford would get its act together and communicate where we go from here.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope they cancel all colors of paint for MY23. Everyone should have an asphalt colored Bronco, that way you bring the mall with you when you're out in beautiful nature and the one thing you're dying to see is some highway asphalt then you can look at your beautiful rig and dream of freeways.

How exciting! (Said nobody)
Do it Henry Ford style: any color you want as long as it's black.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

? weasels here in B6g ?
- nah, that can't be

re the ' Customer Order Verification Process '
- here's the ' 22 Order Conversion: Customer Consultation Checklist '
- last October Ford sent this to dealers

22 Order Conversion - Dealer Checklist.png
You left out the next two check boxes "Hope" and "Pray".

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Completely agree and it’s on Ford to change this process. I’m not mad at any customer for playing the game unless they are buying for the sole purpose of flipping. I’d been tempted to do multiple orders to get just one Bronco and keep it since the communication from Ford on my one order has been jack squat.
Amen.

NathanB

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd like to see updated order options myself...cuz I'm getting tired of sending myself to the '22 order system only to "reorder" the same truck over and over and over (that was a joke because I know you can't order a '22 now). But hey, I think by now I know what I want right before the '23 changes are officially released. Hmmmm..Jet Fighter Gray or Cactus Gray...ohhh...wait...they are the SAME color number so really NO change except in name only. lol

DunawY

Wildtrak
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have only one Bronco that I paid cash for and no other orders but I’ll sell mine fast for the right price 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

DunawY

Wildtrak
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black (>300 miles) ‘22 WildTrack with Hoss 3.0, Lux, leather, upgraded plush floor mats, soft top with hardtop prep kit (soft tops 4LIFE) and slide out tailgate. No tow or ppf due to constraints. I doubt you want to hear the price though

DunawY

Wildtrak
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Black (>300 miles) ‘22 WildTrack with Hoss 3.0, Lux, leather, upgraded plush floor mats, soft top with hardtop prep kit (soft tops 4LIFE) and slide out tailgate. No tow or ppf due to constraints. I doubt you want to hear the price though
5ACFD009-9A2F-4E8D-A9A3-A5A4084D8A3F.jpeg
Sponsored