First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does this post mean for MY22 orderers exactly? If I don't get a VIN till MY23 production begins, I will never get my car? or does my order switch to MY23 automatically? Do I need to visit the dealership to make modifications to the order?
Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer has 500+/- unfilled orders. Not sure what the mix is between '21s, '22s, 99'd orders, etc. But point being, an average of 10 can be very skewed depending on high volume dealers.
Bet if the dealer cleaned the log by confirming actual purchases and not multiple orders or flippers it may reduce drastically

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What does this post mean for MY22 orderers exactly? If I don't get a VIN till MY23 production begins, I will never get my car? or does my order switch to MY23 automatically? Do I need to visit the dealership to make modifications to the order?
You will have to visit the dealer when the order banks open to convert to the 23 like we did from 21 to 22. The options, prices, things that were standard on certain models that were replaced (Ie: modular bumper to capable bumper on black diamond), and colors can all effect how yours was coded. So they will need to reconfirm your options.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will have to visit the dealer when the order banks open to convert to the 23 like we did from 21 to 22. The options, prices, things that were standard on certain models that were replaced (Ie: modular bumper to capable bumper on black diamond), and colors can all effect how yours was coded. So they will need to reconfirm your options.
Did you need to sign the documents all over again when you went in for the conversion? Thanks!

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ford rep is here at our store now and confirmed order banks for 23MY pushed back to September.
"By September" again....?

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you get a VIN in the next month, the production process of your Bronco is guaranteed to begin before any MY23 production begins.

You are not guaranteed that you will actually receive the MY22 Bronco earlier than everyone with a MY23 order. Time from original build date to delivery date is highly, highly variable.

This is leaving aside unknown questions like whether the Heritage Edition will be available to order on Day 1 of the MY23 order banks, or whether anyone without a preexisting reservation will even be able to get in the queue for a MY23 Heritage Edition.
Thanks for this, appreciate the explanation

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

did a comparison, what was sold in 2021 and YTD 2022, 100K sold till date (data from Ford Media report), and still people with day 2 day 3 are waiting for their orders to be fulfilled, so where are these Broncos going ??

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Order Bank Will Now Open on September 12. MY2022 production stops Oct 28 1659648755424

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, considering that I am currently driving a 2 door OBX 2.7, I am not worried about the wait on the second Bronco as I would be if I had no Bronco.

The second Bronco is for my girlfriend, and will be replacing her Honda CR-V EX-L. So, we at least have a decent Bronco while waiting on the 2 Door WildTrak with HOSS 3.0. Depending on the way it all plays out, I may or may not make changes to the order as new options become available. It's also possible, that my OBX may get traded in for the WildTrak depending on how many miles I have on my OBX in 2024 (I am already at 31k miles).

All I am fairly confident about is that there is little to no chance of seeing a 2022 WildTrak 2 door with MIC, Lux, Tow, and HOSS 3.0 being delivered to Granger for me. I am counting on people getting frustrated ahead of me canceling orders, but 2023 would be a miracle and 2024 is far more likely to happen.
Auto defaults and repos are up a ton and if economy continues in the direction it is there may be many more which in turn will lead to many low mileage ones possibly being for sale or orders being cancelled and you might be able to find a decent deal sooner rather than later or have yours faster

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did you need to sign the documents all over again when you went in for the conversion? Thanks!
Nope. But maybe. My dEaLeR hasn’t really been the greatest anyways… so I probably should have signed something, but they told me nope…

Sponsored

AzBronc

Badlands
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you don’t mind paying min $15k more and don’t care what options you end up with go for it! But I suspect that if you were willing to compromise on your build you probably would have already removed any specs that delaying production.
I was a day 1 res holder with Badlands Sas MIC with tow and went through the same thing. I wasn’t willing to get rid of the tow, Sas or MIC so I waited. Good news is, I just got it a couple weeks ago. Hopefully, you’ll get yours soon!! For what it’s worth, I say hang in there! Being on the other side, I’m glad I waited. Either way, good luck and hopefully you’ll be behind the wheel soon!

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can do it over the phone / email as well.

mr hifi

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Covette, Chevy HD2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have seen this a few times now probably right or close to it.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looks like the thread about order banks opening in May has been wiped. Either Doug stepped in or there was some seriously dirty delete action.
Sponsored