Sponsored

2023 Bronco Raptor beside 2021 Sasquatch (This thing is huge!)

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I will concede you could be right. Personally to me it looks close enough to the same angle to be an accurate scale, but I don't care enough either way to keep arguing.
While they definitely aren't a 1:1 if you line the tops up they are REALLY close to scale. At first glance of the original picture I thought there was no way they are even close but fiddling around with it in photo editor a bit they seem very close.

I'm excited to see what the fender flares look like when the camo is finally removed, I'm hoping they went for a full baja style fender flare and not just wider versions of what the Bronco Base/Sas already have. I would imagine you would have to based on the Fox Shocks and wheel travel, the "stock" Bronco fenders probably don't have enough room.
Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here’s the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor alongside a regular Sasquatch Bronco.
No, your eyes are not fooling you! This comparison is to scale.

The Bronco Raptor is going to be a beast.

3B7002AD-23D6-4612-A6A6-F0ABCBCBDF12.jpeg
cant freakin waittttttttt

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While they definitely aren't a 1:1 if you line the tops up they are REALLY close to scale. At first glance of the original picture I thought there was no way they are even close but fiddling around with it in photo editor a bit they seem very close.

I'm excited to see what the fender flares look like when the camo is finally removed, I'm hoping they went for a full baja style fender flare and not just wider versions of what the Bronco Base/Sas already have. I would imagine you would have to based on the Fox Shocks and wheel travel, the "stock" Bronco fenders probably don't have enough room.
yes sir, was thinking the same thing

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Give it a year and there will be plenty of wider flares and safe tunes available for the 2.7 that will be pushing 400HP and 500TQ. Guys can build their own Worthog or Raptor version with some extra lift and 37" aggressive tires for much less than FORD will charge without the wait. Look how far they have taken the Wrangler with all of the aftermarket options. You will soon see some amazing Bronco builds that are going to be amazing looking and performing. I can't wait to see what they bring to the 2021 SEMA show.

Ford Bronco 1.PNG

Ford Bronco 2.PNG

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol My eyes are not deceiving me but yours might be

Sponsored

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah... looks taller but same chassis and overall width imo. just more suspension probs.

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
“safe tunes” given the torque rating of the 10R60 is questionable and I’d anticipate that the raptor will get the 10R80 to accommodate for the increased power and other enhancements to the axles and driveshafts to do the same. The real question is will the raptor get the base 3.0 out of the aviator, the option 494/630 beast or perhaps the f150 base raptor engine. If consider the 3rd to be the least likely.

given the fact that they made the R red in your photos, im wondering if the raptor will have both choices with the Bronco Raptor R getting the494/630 or maybe they go all the way and drop the raptor R motor into it?

either way I really hope the 2 door gets the same options. Thats why I want. A big wide and stable two door to go wherever I want in and not spend any money at all aftermarket besides lights and a winch.

Give it a year and there will be plenty of wider flares and safe tunes available for the 2.7 that will be pushing 400HP and 500TQ. Guys can build their own Worthog or Raptor version with some extra lift and 37" aggressive tires for much less than FORD will charge without the wait. Look how far they have taken the Wrangler with all of the aftermarket options. You will soon see some amazing Bronco builds that are going to be amazing looking and performing. I can't wait to see what they bring to the 2021 SEMA show.

Ford Bronco 1.PNG

Ford Bronco 2.PNG

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Without the standard pineapple in both photos it’s all just conjecture

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the 2023 Ford Bronco Raptor alongside a regular Sasquatch Bronco.
No, your eyes are not fooling you! This comparison is to scale.

The Bronco Raptor is going to be a beast.

Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Raptor beside 2021 Sasquatch (This thing is huge!) Ford Bronco 2.PNG
Sorry guys, this is DEFINITELY not to scale. Rather obvious from multiple elements but look at the shadow of the headrest on the driver side or the Raptor and compare to how big that would be on the stock Bronco.

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
[edit: leaving the below post unchanged, but don't invest too much into the overlay below. I agree with @ZackDanger that depth perception is playing tricks here, and the camera was likely closer to the Raptor, making this not apples to apples.]

i was a bit skeptical, but if you align the hard tops in an overlay of Sasquatch over Raptor, they appear to match.
Ford Bronco 2023 Bronco Raptor beside 2021 Sasquatch (This thing is huge!) Ford Bronco 2.PNG

Looks about right, approximately 6 inches wider and 2-3 inches taller. Roughly the same comparison as the F150 vs. F150 Raptor. Since the Bronco is a smaller vehicle than F150 the Raptor Bronco version will look much larger in proportion. Nice visual comparison.
Sponsored