Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Update: the reference to "2023 Bronco Raptor" has now been removed from the engineer's profile, but you can see the original version below.

image.png

For over a year now, we've been reporting that the Ford Bronco Raptor is coming - as a 2023 model year.

We've discovered further support of this -- a Ford engineer working on Bronco Raptor development lists the "2023 Bronco Raptor" in his Linkedin profile. He's currently designing the Bronco Raptor's EDS (Electrical Distribution System).

A vehicle's electrical distribution system is like its central nervous system - moving power and data throughout a vehicle.

2023 Ford Bronco Raptor Engineer Profile.jpg

Advertisement

Last edited:

zaki

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Vehicle Showcase
My plan will be to get the 2021 with the ample power of the 2.7 and use it for a couple of years to see if it needs more power....which I doubt, and then get the Raptor if the performance differential justifies the price differential.

It’s not a sports car but a cool retro vibe time machine😎.

Hkak45

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 F150 Off Road
Clubs

Isn’t there talks of the new Raptors getting the 2.7L engine anyways? If that turns out to be true it would be hard to get me to switch to a raptor if I can make a normal bronco into a raptor. I miss the old days when the Raptors had 6.2L😞

Advertisement

Advertisement