Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger

Zach,
There are tons of questions, confusion and speculation on a Granger September Allocation Thread that has bled into 2023 orders. I figure I would start this thread to try to clean up for only 2023 Allocation Questions and Answers.

-It has been put out that Chapman is expecting 90 Broncos for the MY23. How many are you expecting at Granger?

-Do you want us Granger Order Holders to wait for you to contact us or just send in our information to Samantha?

-Do you know how 99’d orders will integrate into current buildable orders? Will the 99’d orders bump people back in the line?

Example, I am #400 unscheduled clean, five 99’d orders decide to put in a buildable order after being sidelined for two years. They have an earlier time stamp. Do I get bumped back to #405 on your list or do the 99’d orders become #401-405? A rep on the Bronco help line seemed to indicate that 99 orders will be after buildable orders that have been rolled from 21, to 22, to now 23.

-Do you have info from Ford on how both price protections will work? Pre-March 19, 2021 and post 19 March? Are the consumer price protections indefinite if there are no changes to an order? Since the order holder has not changed anything but Ford is deciding to not deliver said order?

Thank you for your time,
-Chad
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger

Zach,
There are tons of questions, confusion and speculation on a Granger September Allocation Thread that has bled into 2023 orders. I figure I would start this thread to try to clean up for only 2023 Allocation Questions and Answers.

-It has been put out that Chapman is expecting 90 Broncos for the MY23. How many are you expecting at Granger?

-Do you want us Granger Order Holders to wait for you to contact us or just send in our information to Samantha?

-Do you know how 99’d orders will integrate into current buildable orders? Will the 99’d orders bump people back in the line?

Example, I am #400 unscheduled clean, five 99’d orders decide to put in a buildable order after being sidelined for two years. They have an earlier time stamp. Do I get bumped back to #405 on your list or do the 99’d orders become #401-405? A rep on the Bronco help line seemed to indicate that 99 orders will be after buildable orders that have been rolled from 21, to 22, to now 23.

-Do you have info from Ford on how both price protections will work? Pre-March 19, 2021 and post 19 March? Are the consumer price protections indefinite if there are no changes to an order? Since the order holder has not changed anything but Ford is deciding to not deliver said order?

Thank you for your time,
-Chad
Chad,

I'm waiting to find out a little more information and I'll get a detailed post up.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC / Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Currently you can't place a retail order for 2023. I would anticipate all of our 2023 Broncos are spoken for for outstanding reservations.
I'll reduce the waitlist by 1. The Rubicon I picked up as an interim vehicle has been an absolute blast on the road and the trails. I won't be re-ordering the Bronco

Appreciate everything Granger has done to this point

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll reduce the waitlist by 1. The Rubicon I picked up as an interim vehicle has been an absolute blast on the road and the trails. I won't be re-ordering the Bronco

Appreciate everything Granger has done to this point
Woohoo!!! I am glad you are enjoying your ride, but I am thrilled that I am number 424 now (or there abouts)!

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess it depends on whether he was in front of or behind you in line 🤪
Almost everyone was... It was a June 2021 reservation and a Sept 2021 order!

Currently waiting on my 2029 2 door White Bronco WildTrak Hoss 3.0 (with Lux and Tow) from Granger to relive my 1990's fantasy of being OJ Simpson!

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Woohoo!!! I am glad you are enjoying your ride, but I am thrilled that I am number 424 now (or there abouts)!
Almost everyone was... It was a June 2021 reservation and a Sept 2021 order!
I think you're just messing with me.

I'm a February 2021 reservation and March 2021 order. Last time I checked I was in the low 800s with Granger.
Sponsored