jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've already decided they won't ever get my money again and I will do my best to steer friends and family away from ford in the future.
Normally, I would jump on the Ford wagon and say "the constrains, the chips, short staffing", but the seriously bad part is the extreme lack of communication. Holy shit. It's not that hard to write an email to give updates but they probably don't know who to send to. Obviously they lost track of the reservation orders🙄
Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a September 2020 Reservation holder, and with so many Day 1 and 2 reservations still in the holding pattern, I'll just come back in 12 months to see when MY24 order banks open. If Jeep pulls a Magneto or 4xe Gladiator into the mix, that would complicate things for me. That shorty Gladiator from Easter Jeep Safari was pretty awesome too.

I wonder if Ford will send me a new 2023 Calendar so I can keep counting the days.... I was hoping I would not see a sasquatch skiing before my Bronco. Only those with a fancy Bronco desk Calendar will get the joke.

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've already decided they won't ever get my money again and I will do my best to steer friends and family away from ford in the future.
I hear you! I wonder if they’ll even care? No matter I don’t like the games they’re playing!

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Normally, I would jump on the Ford wagon and say "the constrains, the chips, short staffing", but the seriously bad part is the extreme lack of communication. Holy shit. It's not that hard to write an email to give updates but they probably don't know who to send to. Obviously they lost track of the reservation orders🙄
Yes, yes, yes, the lack of a communication email would work, just to show a bit of concern about their customers. I can’t get information from the dealership (Sam Packs Five Star Ford, Lewisville & Carrollton) much less Ford customer service!!

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just been waiting since July of 2020

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a July 2020 Reservation holder, and with so many Day 1 and 2 reservations still in the holding pattern, what is the real plan from FORD?

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a July 2020 Reservation holder, and with so many Day 1 and 2 reservations still in the holding pattern, what is the real plan from FORD?
Good luck getting an answer for that question!😡

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brownmule247

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just want a little clue, I have been holding out a long long time.
Almost exactly one year longer than I! I’m a July 21 order holder and I’m not expecting anything until 2024!

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Do you know what the expected price increase is? Or what colors they will be offering?
I am looking forward to the new colors, I will change my color to a new MY 23 only probably as I don't want to have my order look as old as it really is, my way of dealing with Bronco POSD (Post Order Stress Disorder) LOL

Sponsored

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking forward to the new colors, I will change my color to a new MY 23 only probably as I don't want to have my order look as old as it really is, my way of dealing with Bronco POSD (Post Order Stress Disorder) LOL
Has Ford leaked what the new colors will be?

AzBronc

Badlands
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sante fe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many day one/two reservation holders are still out there waiting?
I was a day one reservation holder. 4 Dr 2.7 auto Badlands Sasquatch Lux MIC with Tow. Thought I would never get it but finally got the keys 2 weeks ago. Once I finally got the build date it went fast. So don’t give up. There is hope!

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just what is a pre order? When you or the dealer don't know yet what differences will be in model year change over. Especially since 2022 orders were cut off months ago.
My dealer let me put in a "pre order" using the 22 pricing as a place holder for when order banks open 8/15. When they get the pricing & details for the 23, we'll change the order to suit and put it in on the 15th. I did this in late April.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha, I will NEVER order a new car from any manufacturer ever again. Buy it off the lot or buy used, not dealing with world class manufacturer incompetence!
Sponsored