First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 2023 MY Bronco Order Bank Opens 8/15 BDD1B2E9-1084-4BC7-9D7A-3896B4217D29
So based on my math. If you had a July-August 2020 reservation your order SHOULD be a 2022 model.
So if you reserved your spot after mid August your likely getting bumped to 2023MY unfortunately.
They are going as fast as possible but theres just so many delays and shortages.

More info here. As well as dealer allocation and build restrictions

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/estimated-build-date-graph.34956/
Sponsored

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Fords problem (our problem) is filling long standing open orders, not filling dealers lots for walk in customers. If people order several Broncos from several dealers in hopes of getting just one, that'll have Ford building several Broncos to fill just one open order. Yes, eventually they need dealer inventory but their first priority should be filling open orders.
I agree 100%. Placing just 1 order myself which required a $500 deposit

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2023 MY Bronco Order Bank Opens 8/15 BDD1B2E9-1084-4BC7-9D7A-3896B4217D29
So based on my math. If you had a July-August 2020 reservation your order SHOULD be a 2022 model.
So if you reserved your spot after mid August your likely getting bumped to 2023MY unfortunately.
They are going as fast as possible but theres just so many delays and shortages.

there are outliers...dealers like Granger and SAC. No way in hell they even get their first weeks reservations much less over a months. I think MAYBE day 2 at SAC and Granger, lol good luck!

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
there are outliers...dealers like Granger and SAC. No way in hell they even get their first weeks reservations much less over a months. I think MAYBE day 2 at SAC and Granger, lol good luck!
Exactly. Dealers with higher than normal orders are definitely going to be waiting longer

NamVet66-67

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sport V6 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not know but I have a feeling there is accuracy to that statement that 22’s will indeed flip. Once I hear more, I will post.
Thanks
So then tell me why they (FMC) for the past few months have canceled production, it's confusing to me!?

Sponsored

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but if options change between model years, and you have a previous model year order, was it possible to “lose” an option? For example, for the order holders who had Antimater Blue on order. Were those people forced to pick another color because Ford could not get their Bronco built in time?

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hope to get my 2021 forced into a 2022 before the 2023 version comes out!!!

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, but if options change between model years, and you have a previous model year order, was it possible to “lose” an option? For example, for the order holders who had Antimater Blue on order. Were those people forced to pick another color because Ford could not get their Bronco built in time?
If your order gets pushed to a MY23 you lose anything that doesn't move past MY22, as there is no way to order those items in the system. So to your direct questions about Anti Matter Blue, yes those people had to pick a new color.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Short answer, yes. Long answer, it depends. Yes you would lose your color if it wasn't offered in 2022 like AMB. For things like the mod bumper, buyers are offered 'vouchers' that are sent to the dealer from Ford and applied in the bill of sale so you pay the '21 price for the mod bumper vs the '22 price. I might have the method of reimbursement a bit off there and someone else can clarify but that was the gist of it. Bottom line, is that if Ford will not sell the accessory or option at all in '23, they aren't going to hold a few in a warehouse for those who had ordered them on their '22. They just simply wont be available.

AsooneYeonig

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Journey, 16 Challenger ShakerScatPack, 17 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry but there are just too many examples of identical builds whose owners claim they were "Originally" ordered in mid-2021 or later. Not just on B6G but many other sites. Why would all these random people be lying? Your dealers' allocation is the first and primary restriction on getting your Bronco built. A stripped down soft top Big Bend will not get you a build ticket at the "wrong" dealer. You need to just accept that as a fact.
I am not saying they are lying. I never made that claim.

Someone had made a claim and I asked for proof. Burden of proof is always on those making the claim. As I have yet to see the proof I wanted to know where it was.

Sponsored

AsooneYeonig

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Journey, 16 Challenger ShakerScatPack, 17 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I am a day 3 reservation holder. I updated to a MY22 before the end of '21. Supposedly mine went in to production this week.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a day 3 reservation holder. I updated to a MY22 before the end of '21. Supposedly mine went in to production this week.
So pretty close to what my estimates show.

Djveks22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do dealers still take your order if you are nowhere within their allocation?
Like they only have 10 allocated and they have 100 orders. Would they let you in as 101?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
For example, for the order holders who had Antimater Blue on order. Were those people forced to pick another color because Ford could not get their Bronco built in time?
Ford automatically converted unbuilt 21 orders to 22, and then set them to Code 99. After you reviewed the order with your dealer, and made any changes, it got changed back to "build"

I'm not sure if Ford changed my Rapid Red to HP Red or changed it to Black, but I told my dealer to set it to HP Red.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do dealers still take your order if you are nowhere within their allocation?
Like they only have 10 allocated and they have 100 orders. Would they let you in as 101?
Most dealers (as of last year) had about 3-4x orders to allocations. So, I was in the low 400s at my dealership, and their 21 allocation was supposed to be 116. (mid-size "big city" dealer).

Note that most dealers got short changed on the 21 allocations. I think mine ended up with 90ish.

There are probably only 3-4 dealers with 10x orders to allocations.
Sponsored