Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2023 OBX SAS Lux + Leather 2dr

No power seats in the 2dr. I believe only 4dr had power seats.
Correct, only 4dr has power seats.
Sponsored

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone who ordered on 3/27 had their Bronco built yet and can confirm of the leather seats did indeed come with Manual as the build and price continues to state?

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a 23 OBX on March 27th. Leather was the only option. I would not be surprised if it comes with manual seats. Ford really did a number on things with the last round of ordering. I'm scheduled for production week of June 5th and all I see is manual seats. We will see with the Window sticker says when it is available.
Be interested in what your window sticker has listed, I too am a 3/27 4 dr. OBX Leather interior seating order and really wanting the power seats. My build week was pushed back from 6/5 to 6/16. If not pushed back your build s/b next week, so you may already have access to your window sticker...thanks!

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Be interested in what your window sticker has listed, I too am a 3/27 4 dr. OBX Leather interior seating order and really wanting the power seats. My build week was pushed back from 6/5 to 6/16. If not pushed back your build s/b next week, so you may already have access to your window sticker...thanks!
My production date was pushed to 6/15. I'll be bummed if they are not power. For the $2195 the better. Didn't want leather at first but atleast there will be cup holders in the back seat.

OP
OP
HotLap

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here, have the power seats on my Raptor and really like the adjustably. Would be pretty sneaky if they’re deleted w/o communicating this nor giving some sort if credit…

reschilling

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Same here, have the power seats on my Raptor and really like the adjustably. Would be pretty sneaky if they’re deleted w/o communicating this nor giving some sort if credit…
The Ford tracker says mine went into production yesterday. No window sticker yet so I'm assuming it is not Actually in production yet but hopefully by the end of the week. My dealer got a OBX in with leather and I went by to check it out. Build date of 3/29/23 it had power, so I am hopeful we will still get power despite what Ford build and price and what it says in the tracker.
Sponsored