Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got a email from local dealership stating the order backs are open. Photo below. Anyone know if this is correct? Haven’t seen it anywhere

Ford Bronco 2023 order banks open? 55264802-2FF0-4C91-845F-CD66896EA44F
Sponsored

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

"Order banks are open" isn't a lie, but it isn't the whole truth since they're only open for dealer stock orders.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Order banks are open for customers with a previous order not filled in MY22. My order was resubmitted by my dealer after I verified and signed my build last Friday and confirmed received by Ford. I have not received my purchase offer from the dealer yet reflecting the roughly $2300 increase over the purchase price I originally agreed to in November of 21.

Sponsored

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I bought a Big Bend off the lot in April of this year at a small dealer here in MN. I told them to call me when the order banks open because I wanted to order a Badlands and trade in the Big Bend when it came in.

They called me and said it was time to place my order. I told him I was under the impression the Order Banks were not open to new orders. He, while a nice guy, was unaware of that. I figured what's the worst that could happen going through my desired order even if he was wrong. We went through the whole process and then it wouldn't let him submit the order. If I understood him correctly he said there was an error saying the 4wdauto was a constrained component. He said he was going to get to the bottom of it and get back to me. Checked in today and he still hasn't gotten it resolved and he is waiting to hear from the Regional rep. So I am guessing everyone here on the forum was right and they are indeed not taking new orders.

Side note: He also said every order they had for 2022 was built or is currently being built. Think that is true? Could that be a reason this dealer would be able to put new orders in when others couldn't? He also said they are not requiring any down payments on orders as well...think I should be concerned about that?

Please don't roast me for "my dealer said..." I realize my story sounds ridiculous and the guy is probably wrong on both accounts. Either way, I'm currently driving a Bronco and am anticipating ordering for real when the banks actually open.

AngeloJ89

Outer Banks
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I bought a Big Bend off the lot in April of this year at a small dealer here in MN. I told them to call me when the order banks open because I wanted to order a Badlands and trade in the Big Bend when it came in.

They called me and said it was time to place my order. I told him I was under the impression the Order Banks were not open to new orders. He, while a nice guy, was unaware of that. I figured what's the worst that could happen going through my desired order even if he was wrong. We went through the whole process and then it wouldn't let him submit the order. If I understood him correctly he said there was an error saying the 4wdauto was a constrained component. He said he was going to get to the bottom of it and get back to me. Checked in today and he still hasn't gotten it resolved and he is waiting to hear from the Regional rep. So I am guessing everyone here on the forum was right and they are indeed not taking new orders.

Side note: He also said every order they had for 2022 was built or is currently being built. Think that is true? Could that be a reason this dealer would be able to put new orders in when others couldn't? He also said they are not requiring any down payments on orders as well...think I should be concerned about that?

Please don't roast me for "my dealer said..." I realize my story sounds ridiculous and the guy is probably wrong on both accounts. Either way, I'm currently driving a Bronco and am anticipating ordering for real when the banks actually open.
Same thing for me, my dealer contacted me Friday and said banks are good to go even though I know they are not but I figured what the hell it won’t hurt to stop in for an order. Today they told me something similar to yours. They are having an issue putting an order in with 2.7 engine and 314A package(lux)

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As stated above, order bank is open for existing MY22 carry-overs. Just did my wife’s today with the dealer. Got a confirming email from Ford within an hour for the ‘23 order.

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing for me, my dealer contacted me Friday and said banks are good to go even though I know they are not but I figured what the hell it won’t hurt to stop in for an order. Today they told me something similar to yours. They are having an issue putting an order in with 2.7 engine and 314A package(lux)
Definitely something weird going on. I was able to convert my MY22 to a MY23 order at my dealership on Saturday without issue, and I have a 2.7 and 314A (Lux) on my build. Got the Ford confirmation email and everything.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They called me and said it was time to place my order.
If he didn't know about the order banks not being open to new customers then I doubt I would trust his info on all their 22 orders being filled. If so, good for them as they are probably going to get 2 rounds of BigBend flappy tops to sell off the lot.

As far as the error message received, I think someone else post d the same when their dealer tried to place a brand new order.

Sponsored

Warthog Lover

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado VortecMax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dude, dealers don't know jack. This community knows much more and faster than they do. I have had multiple instances where I got into debates about what Ford was doing with Sales managers. One example was a debate on if they were building a Raptor. I said they were because I've seen the undercover photos and the Sales manager said no. That night I went on Fords website and low and behold they were slated to release it. Dealers don't care as much as we do because we are the enthusiasts. They are just middle men unfortunately tied to Ford as the gate keepers. I really wish Ford had the Tesla business model. Now all the dealers paid into Ford to be able to sell EVs. I hate how they get to do dealer markups based on location and inventory. Plus, they honestly don't even know how to enter the codes for the various packages Ford offers for the bronco. My initial order after waiting 2 years was entered wrong and once the Vin was created it couldn't be changed. I declined to accept the build. Now I'm waiting for the order banks to open to start again. So if you live in NJ. Don't buy from Performance Ford in Randolf. They like many are just greedy middlemen who need to be checked by Ford.

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Any word when order banks will reopen?

MikeinTN