Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you already have a order in for 2022 if not then you well need to wait to order and by then you might not have to wait long no matter wait dealer you pick.
I put a order in a local dealership but don’t think it’s actual order. I’m fully aware when ordering a 2023 when order banks opens it’s going to be a long wait. I’m ok with that. Rented a bronco for Labor Day weekend and loved it
Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome! I was an October reorder too (Varsity Ford) and scheduled for week of 10/17.
I've bought from both of these dealerships in the past(Varsity and Bill Brown) but went with Baumann Ford in Oregon because they're close to me. Oct 21 reorder with 10/20 build date.

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also try Autofair in Haverhill ma..

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a month after the reservations opened. I didn’t place an order until October 2021. 150 days later ( March 2022) my BL was in my garage. My dealer is not the largest in the area, but is one of the well established and size able dealerships. Good luck.

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you want to place an order with an large volume dealership. Placed my order with a large dealership in 3/22 and my bronco status is now in production 9/21 blend date.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes you want to place an order with an large volume dealership. Placed my order with a large dealership in 3/22 and my bronco status is now in production 9/21 blend date.
2-door or 4-door and what key options? Maybe a 4-door soft top depending on options, can be gotten relatively quickly from any reasonable sized dealer?

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-door or 4-door and what key options? Maybe a 4-door soft top depending on options, can be gotten relatively quickly from any reasonable sized dealer?
Yes from what I've heard, if you order a lower trim 4 door with soft top, you will get schedule quicker than one with a higher trim. I believe all 2 door Broncos, tow package and the modular bumper are constraint items.

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
They get allocations. But they won't tell you how many, or how many they have used.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't believe what is trumpeted as constraints. The only true constraint is allocation. I was a 2-dr (required MIC) BD with Tow. Brand new order with Bill Brown when the MY'22 order banks opened. End of January, I received my VIN.

It is also when it became apparent that PC did matter for MY'22. For MY'21, it was repeated that there was no difference in PC 10-19 for scheduling. But that changed for MY'22, yet people kept repeating it as if it was set in stone. As we have all learned, Ford changes what is communicated. People who are with dealers that won't adjust the PC need to find new dealers.

PatsFan1408

Black Diamond
First Name
Lyndsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Silver Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes from what I've heard, if you order a lower trim 4 door with soft top, you will get schedule quicker than one with a higher trim. I believe all 2 door Broncos, tow package and the modular bumper are constraint items.
Does the Sasquatch package tend to take longer too or no?

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Soft top is the shortcut to the front. I ordered from a dealer on the 100 largest dealers list and my Base (2 door) took 19 months.

Remember, Ford can build 30% soft tops, but only about 12% of customer orders are soft tops.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soft top is the shortcut to the front. I ordered from a dealer on the 100 largest dealers list and my Base (2 door) took 19 months.

Remember, Ford can build 30% soft tops, but only about 12% of customer orders are soft tops.
Made that change this year. Soft top, I’ve seen enough reviews from people who like them more than they thought they would. Plus many said they might not buy a hard top to replace it down the road. That was enough for me to switch. Looking forward to open air in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the Sasquatch package tend to take longer too or no?
That I'm not sure. I mean it could being that package has the upgraded suspension, wheels and gearing. I'm sure someone on here that order the SAS package can provide that info.

bronco_boy

Big Bend
First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
kia soul
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had luck with 2 small dealers who didn’t have very many orders in front of mine.
Essentially. Ask how many orders are in front of yours. I was #3 as soon as my smaller dealer's 2023 ability opened up. Small dealer probably has less allocations, so just ask.
Sponsored