First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, plaid S, xc90, rivian, element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After wasting months talking to different ford dealers all over the country. Finding one that has raptor allocations and sells for msrp I officially got my order placed with exactly the color and options I wanted. area 51, lux and that's it! I love the washout interior and the stock wheels. Now I gata figure out when I can do the off roado.
Ford Bronco 2023 Raptor it's finally ordered 1679939201755
Sponsored

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How long did it take for you to get your order confirmation?

OP
OP
lemonslush

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How long did it take for you to get your order confirmation?
She did the order when I was on the phone with her. She's like "oh it says technical error, ill try again in a second....oh it's in your good" then maybe 5 minutes after that verbal note I got the email from ford and the forwarded email from my sales rep. It was placed with a priority 19, she said they do that to try and make it as high as possible but the priority code updates by ford after that.

jeepvsbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
She did the order when I was on the phone with her. She's like "oh it says technical error, ill try again in a second....oh it's in your good" then maybe 5 minutes after that verbal note I got the email from ford and the forwarded email from my sales rep. It was placed with a priority 19, she said they do that to try and make it as high as possible but the priority code updates by ford after that.
Gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply. Still waiting for my email. Been close to an hour now. And good to know about the priority code, that makes sense.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!!

Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that the computer generated Area 51 on your Raptor, sure looks like Azure Gray? Plot twist for all the "Area 52" dudes....

Sponsored
OP
OP
lemonslush

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats!!!

Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic that the computer generated Area 51 on your Raptor, sure looks like Azure Gray? Plot twist for all the "Area 52" dudes....
ya they look so similar and 51 has less flake and was slightly darker?? I would be fine with both but didnt want to spenk 1k on a color I couldnt tell the difference for :)

OP
OP
lemonslush

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gotcha. Thanks for the quick reply. Still waiting for my email. Been close to an hour now. And good to know about the priority code, that makes sense.
make sure you have the dealer also do the customer verification form for you. If you havent. They just need copy of your photo ID. The dealer should also send you a copy of the P&S papers for your records. Noting MSRP and the date of order incase any funny business happens.

Good luck!! what color you go with?

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ya they look so similar and 51 has less flake and was slightly darker?? I would be fine with both but didnt want to spenk 1k on a color I couldnt tell the difference for :)
I love the AG color myself, but I agree, $1k was a bit heavy for it. Especially when I was so stuck on Oxford White with the black WT accents.

Anyway, congrats again, especially on the Raptor. The long wait starts now. :LOL:

OP
OP
lemonslush

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the AG color myself, but I agree, $1k was a bit heavy for it. Especially when I was so stuck on Oxford White with the black WT accents.

Anyway, congrats again, especially on the Raptor. The long wait starts now. :LOL:
Hey did you get to do the Off Roadeo ? I am trying to sign up for it now but raptors not a trim option?

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey did you get to do the Off Roadeo ? I am trying to sign up for it now but raptors not a trim option?
Unfortunately, I have not. Schedule hasn't worked out yet to get to an Off Rodeo. I read somewhere on here that they were going to offer a Raptor based one for Raptor owners / order holders but I don't know if it ever happened.

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lower priority codes are better. 11-19 are for customer orders. Codes lower than that are only assigned by Ford.
Up to now priority codes have not been used for Bronco customer orders. The reservation or order date/time had been used in its place. It's unclear if that will continue to be the case.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

colonelburke

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered one (not a Raptor) today too, but I doubt I get it in time, which means my dealer will have one on the lot. Anyway, congrats, hope springs eternal.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Folks, and esp. OP. Keep in mind that an order is entirely separate from an allocation. I've placed multiple orders for Braptors but only one dealer I've worked with seems like they have a chance to get an allocation for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lemonslush

lemonslush

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Folks, and esp. OP. Keep in mind that an order is entirely separate from an allocation. I've placed multiple orders for Braptors but only one dealer I've worked with seems like they have a chance to get an allocation for me.
Yes I am more than well aware of this. I noted in my post the dealer had an allocation and that’s why I ordered with them. They said they have two for the year and I was one of the two orders. They also noted they got 3 last year so here’s to hoping. They said it’s going to take probably a year and honestly I’m happy to wait. I have a few other cars I preordered years ago finally showing up and I am having a hard time mentally thinking about selling my mail family car cause I like it.
Sponsored