Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The clearing you speak of was awaiting the OK to sell order. This involved some necessary fixes to rear door reinforcement and some hood alignment issues. Nothing to do with the current constraints.
Sponsored

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

According to some who are built there is a chip hold. The fact that they aren't currently able to build the remaining orders and there are more than 45% on this forum alone sitting as unscheduled - means there are more constraints likely MIC and others. The thought being that the GT holders were the earliest of the early reservations - so they should still be at the top of the queue...but clearly that isn't happening for some unknown reason...and that can't just be attributed to Ford's ineptitude in scheduling.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Then please explain the inability to schedule and build the remaining Raptors that are supposed to have gone to the earliest reservation holders, vs building "other" broncos.

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What happens if your MY22 BRaptor is built (with a VIN), but is currently on "Micro Chip at Plant on Hold" status and Ford starts building MY23 BRaptors?

How long can Ford hold MY22's waiting on micro chips?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What happens if your MY22 BRaptor is built (with a VIN), but is currently on "Micro Chip at Plant on Hold" status and Ford starts building MY23 BRaptors?

you wont like the answer. This very thing already happened last Dec when they started MY22. Those Braptors will just sit and you will see MY23 Braptors potentially getting delivered while the backlog lot gets addressed when they can could be weeks could be months.

Sponsored

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

well …on this forum look up ice mountain , dirt mountain etc…my 2021 was built Dec 8 2021 and wasn’t delivered until may 28 2022 so it can be a long wait. I’m hoping thats Not the case with your order …
Good luck

Magic

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, MME-GT PE, BRaptor, Other Ford Cars
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

you wont like the answer. This very thing already happened last Dec when they started MY22. Those Braptors will just sit and you will see MY23 Braptors potentially getting delivered while the backlog lot gets addressed when they can could be weeks could be months.
That's what I'm afraid of.

Just talked to Ford Customer Support and they said I did have a price protection certificate and they gave me the code. Not sure what that is all about or how it pertains to my BRaptor.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just talked to Ford Customer Support and they said I did have a price protection certificate and they gave me the code. Not sure what that is all about or how it pertains to my BRaptor.
Thats weird on a built vehicle specially a Braptor order. the price protection stuff usually shows up on the dealer side as a rebate in the Vincent system. All the price protection stuff has been tied to original reservation holders, no clue if something else is going to happen with MY22 walk in orders that are not going to be MY22s or what they are doing with MY22 Braptor orders that are not fulfilled, I am guessing we are getting something.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It's actually 800 not 866

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just called to inquire about MY22-23 price protection. He said Ford does offer that but it's up to the dealer to offer it to be. Figures.

Sponsored

75th Fires

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

So, interesting tidbit on this. When my order for 22 was rolled order to a reservation for 23, I asked my dealer how PP was going to work after reading through the FAQ that Ford sent out. They told me the the Braptor was not going to receive PP according to their Ford regional rep. Seems preposterous, so I forwarded the FAQ stuff over to the Sales Manager. After seeing some of the stuff here about PP certificates, I called Ford and spoke to the New Vehicle Support Team. They gave me a certificate number but told me it was only for $695, and that the trim level PP (basically the Braptor) was not eligible for PP for the rest of the MSRP change. Honestly I am pissed and surprised.

Also just noticed the other thread so sorry for the rant here.

Last edited:

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know when they'll start production on the 23' raptor?
The scheduler thread in this forum says all MY23's will begin scheduling 10/6 with the first build week to begin 11/4. Not sure how that relates to Braptors though.

Schedule Thread
Sponsored