First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A review from Ben Hardy, who always does a good job. Compares the ride and drive of the HOSS 3.0 to the Bilstein models (past experience). Worth a watch! Apologies if someone has already posted it.

Sponsored

Space Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 1st Edition, etc...
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A review from Ben Hardy, who always does a good job. Compares the ride and drive of the HOSS 3.0 to the Bilstein models (past experience). Worth a watch! Apologies if someone has already posted it.

I watched it. He says the HOSS 3.0 option does not appear anywhere on the window sticker, so you literally have to crawl under to verify the FOX shocks are there. The window sticker for my 23 Wild Trak order finally popped up 2 days ago on the Ford tracker. My window sticker does NOT show the HOSS 3.0 option listed. The order sheet that my dealer gave me did have it listed. I've got a Blend Date of 12/17/2022. Where does it show the Build Date?

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I watched it. He says the HOSS 3.0 option does not appear anywhere on the window sticker, so you literally have to crawl under to verify the FOX shocks are there. The window sticker for my 23 Wild Trak order finally popped up 2 days ago on the Ford tracker. My window sticker does NOT show the HOSS 3.0 option listed. The order sheet that my dealer gave me did have it listed. I've got a Blend Date of 12/17/2022. Where does it show the Build Date?
I wondered about this as well. I believe since HOSS 3.0 is now standard equipment on the WildTrak, there’s really no need to mention it.

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you know if the 2023 WildTrak’s comes with the HOSS fender badge (yellow mountains) like on the HOSS equipped 22’s, or the standard one?

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw that video too. He said the Wildtrak comes standard with the HT in the video, stating that it "stiffens up the chassis for more performance." I said he was wrong and that it's an option LOL!

My window sticker doesn't show the HOSS 3.0 either.
My Bronco will more than likely be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait!
Mine is Cactus Grey too. No options other than the HT.

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw that video too. He said the Wildtrak comes standard with the HT in the video, stating that it "stiffens up the chassis for more performance." I said he was wrong and that it's an option LOL!

My window sticker doesn't show the HOSS 3.0 either.
My Bronco will more than likely be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait!
Mine is Cactus Grey too. No options other than the HT.
What do you mean by HT?

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've got a '23 Wildtrak on order, had a '22 Badlands on order but when I got bumped to a '23 I decided to switch to a WT so I could get the HOSS 3.0. Now if it only gets built sometime!

Sponsored

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does yours have the bash guards under the rear shocks?

Here's a snippet from my sticker:

Ford Bronco 2023 Wildtrak w/ HOSS 3.0 review + comparison to Bilstein suspension Screenshot 2022-12-19 at 15.37.47

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I see now. It’s a plastic shroud over the unit. When new and clean it looked like a metal skid plate of sorts.

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This makes me value my Bilstein shocks even more lol
I drive mostly on pavements and it suits my driving style.
I sometimes take corners as I'm driving a sports car, a lot better body roll control with the Bilsteins.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wondered about this as well. I believe since HOSS 3.0 is now standard equipment on the WildTrak, there’s really no need to mention it.
I think that you are correct. I have had my '23 WildTrak for a week and it does have Hoss 3.0. It puts me in a good mood just to take it for a spin. I find myself finding a lot of excuses to run to the grocery or hardware store.
Sponsored