Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, if Ford eliminates an option, like color, and the order is rolled, WBDO will flag it as unbuildable. In this case the paint color changed to a current offering and resubmitted to make it "clean". The commodity issue is slowing the ability to build those vehicles, not something that DQs it.
Thank you.
Sponsored

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just had my 9/26 build date switched to 10/17, which I think is Ford's way of locking me into a '22 instead of a '23, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if my build date gets pushed back, again. Essentially I'll be buying a "year old" Bronco as a new vehicle, which sucks.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

its been nice without a payment since I sold my truck in May of 2021, but it has also wrecked a little bit of havoc on things and I am over it. I was ok with a couple months but now its been over a year lol
At least youā€™re getting a Raptorā€¦
ā€¦in 6-12 monthsšŸ˜‚

Iā€™d take a raptor

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At least youā€™re getting a Raptorā€¦
ā€¦in 6-12 monthsšŸ˜‚

Iā€™d take a raptor
Ford said that in March..., I have the worse luck with this Bronco adventure. I did everything right and I am still SOL.. I mean this will now be my 4th order šŸ¤¬

Wilson66

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How will it work to order a heritage limited? Especially Yellowstone ā€” a later color ? I have an early unconverted reservation from July 2020, but not sure itā€™ll really help or not ? Thanks.

Sponsored

Greg Davis

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco 2023MY Bronco Dealer Playbook released for reservation conversion, carry-over orders, COVP, price protection, Heritage Edition, allocations, dates 1663165862464

I have not received any such communication from Ford - or am I reading this wrong? I have a 2Dr BaseSquatch that was ordered 1/20/22.

COLBZ1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Owner!!
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2023MY Bronco Dealer Playbook released for reservation conversion, carry-over orders, COVP, price protection, Heritage Edition, allocations, dates 1663165862464

I have not received any such communication from Ford - or am I reading this wrong? I have a 2Dr BaseSquatch that was ordered 1/20/22.
I have not received any communication from Ford so I called my rep and he said I was still clean unscheduled with a 19 code.. he said to expect to be pushed to 23.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@flip Is there anyway to check if your sales person did the COVP correctly ?
If you were doing the Covp what would you ask for to put in the system? Were we can kind of use that as check list as people cant be trusted this day's :(

mtclimb3r

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have an order from November, 2021 for a badlands since at the time the wildtrack didn't make any sense. Since then, the HOSS 3.0 option has been released for the wildtrack and that trim suits my needs better than a badlands. Is it possible when reordering for 2023 to change trims but keep price protection for the MY change over? However, I would be perfectly happy with the badlands if it received updated tie rods.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone at the dealership will get a confirmation email. They should be able to verbally confirm it's in there and believe they can see a list on that site. It's in their interest to make sure this is done because if not, neither customer nor dealer will get a vehicle. I've only done one which was on my current bronco so not versed on every step or been into that link since then.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have an order from November, 2021 for a badlands since at the time the wildtrack didn't make any sense. Since then, the HOSS 3.0 option has been released for the wildtrack and that trim suits my needs better than a badlands. Is it possible when reordering for 2023 to change trims but keep price protection for the MY change over? However, I would be perfectly happy with the badlands if it received updated tie rods.
no you will lose price protection. its spelled out pretty well on the policy, trim change would nuke it.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
"
  • Heritage Limited is NOT permitted to be sold to brokers, and dealers caught selling to brokers will be punished."

Ford's going with Double Secret Probation again.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Should I email my dealer and say "proceed with the order as-is/no changes" if pushed to 23?

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no you will lose price protection. its spelled out pretty well on the policy, trim change would nuke it.
Nov '21 order, if after March 19, 2021 reservation or walk-in he wouldn't have price protection, so it wouldn't matter from that point of view.

The problem for many of us, was Ford didn't communicate prices increases very well or after the fact like retro PP, sometimes burying information in FAQs. Adding Sasquatch added more cost(s) than originally shown on the MY22 B&P and I've seen $3,000 in total increase on my base plus of course the cost of the added options. If I had just stuck with a base I'd have it by now, dealer has delivered two ordered just after me and I would have paid the MY22.5 price. Would have saved over $500 on the current base price, $31,300 v. $31,500 plus aux switches and rack.
Sponsored