Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ford tracker and backdoor link no longer show the 7 speaker system w/subwoofer on my options list and the cost breakdown does not include the $250 credit. i would much rather get the working sub than a measly $250 credit. Sucks losing new features that you were excited to get.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Picked mine up 12/16/22. Built 12/6/2022 Has the sub, the dials, and everything I ordered!1 Glad I got picked for the build when I did. BB 2dr. mid, tow, aux switches, rear locker, keyless keypad!!!
Congratulations! Happy to hear you got everything your ordered. Enjoy! :)

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My 2023 Everglades has the subwoofer, in addition to the digital HVAC knobs. The subwoofer makes all the difference, so it sucks that it's being omitted from orders.

Mikk

Big Bend
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco was given a VIN and scheduled for early January production in mid-November with the 7-speaker/AMP. December 14th it was amended to "Radio speakers w/o AMP" :-(
So I guess that answers the question whether it can be deleted after the VIN has been assigned.

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if this has already been answered but I’m lost.

will the new upcoming orders (mine being built 1/24/23) come WITH a physical subwoofer but just without the required amps (making it non-functional but still present) or is the subwoofer completely removed and non-existent just like MY2022 and prior base speaker systems.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

will the new upcoming orders (mine being built 1/24/23) come WITH a physical subwoofer but just without the required amps (making it non-functional but still present) or is the subwoofer completely removed and non-existent just like MY2022 and prior base speaker systems.
I've read all over and I don't think this has been answered yet, the changeover to the non-functional amp was 12/21 I think so once a few of those are delivered in the next few weeks we'll know. I'm a 1/19/23 build so hoping the Sub is there and the amp is just missing so I still get the sub trim panel as well. That should make it fairly easy to add an amp to the sub.

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've read all over and I don't think this has been answered yet, the changeover to the non-functional amp was 12/21 I think so once a few of those are delivered in the next few weeks we'll know. I'm a 1/19/23 build so hoping the Sub is there and the amp is just missing so I still get the sub trim panel as well. That should make it fairly easy to add an amp to the sub.
Yeah I hope so too this is what I was hoping for. If then I wouldn’t be too upset at all if I would just have to purchase an amp with all the necessary equipment.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
picked up 2023 today with sub woofer....not sure why you people complaining..sounds great with apple play

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

picked up 2023 today with sub woofer....not sure why you people complaining..sounds great with apple play
Because new builds will not have a functional Sub. You are one of the few lucky ones.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because new builds will not have a functional Sub. You are one of the few lucky ones.
Yes sorry for everyone not getting it. I usually at least replace speakers in factory systems but these sound pretty good. Rear speakers are weak but in drivers seat system sounds great. I noticed the trend in factory car audio is to focus less on rear speakers and concentrate on good sound from the driver position. My wife’s Lexus is the same way.

Sponsored

Gotmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built this week and has the delete - it will show up as 'AM/FM, 6 Spkrs,SDARS - Does anyone know what SDARS stands for? is that a code for the 'suboofer delete adustment' or something like that? I guess next question is do you think the wiring harness is there? That would make an add on easier.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Base Sas, has a functioning sub woofer and the system sounds pretty good. My build week was 12-19 with a 12-20 blend date.
It appears I was one of the lucky ones concerning the Stereo.
Not so much with the plastic skid plates but Ford hopefully will fix that.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Base Sas, has a functioning sub woofer and the system sounds pretty good. My build week was 12-19 with a 12-20 blend date.
It appears I was one of the lucky ones concerning the Stereo.
Not so much with the plastic skid plates but Ford hopefully will fix that.
what is the issue with the skid plates. Is there something I missed ?

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 23 showed up Friday. I got to go by and look at it and drive it yesterday and pick it up in the morning. I am one of the sub deleted builds but looking in the back where the normal cubby hole is there's an actual speaker cover. I will investigate more when I pick it up but judging by the sound there is obviously no sub (or at least functioning sub) unsure if it is in there or not but they didn't bother changing the interior trim back to the cubby hole which is even more annoying lol.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 23 showed up Friday. I got to go by and look at it and drive it yesterday and pick it up in the morning. I am one of the sub deleted builds but looking in the back where the normal cubby hole is there's an actual speaker cover. I will investigate more when I pick it up but judging by the sound there is obviously no sub (or at least functioning sub) unsure if it is in there or not but they didn't bother changing the interior trim back to the cubby hole which is even more annoying lol.
The trim being there sounds promissing, looking forward to what you find behind it.
Sponsored