Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine looks the same when I put in my vin but when I download the file nothing comes up. What about yours?
Downloaded a file with a ".ab" file type/extension and can't open on my tablet. No clue what it is.

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s no need to download anything. The modules will appear on that page once they start getting turned on. The four digit tear tag means that your build is complete.
Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Orders 1703281452564

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, whomever that was, is a peckerhead. Have you tried more than once? Did you try your dealer? Sorry you got the runaround.
the most I've gotten is it's a clean order. Which I suppose is gonna be the answer till it gets scheduled.

Sponsored

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly yes, even importing my gt-r from Japan was less frustrating, at least with that I knew where the boat was at all times.😂

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the most I've gotten is it's a clean order. Which I suppose is gonna be the answer till it gets scheduled.
If it hasn't been scheduled, then yup....nothing they can do or tell you.

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If it hasn't been scheduled, then yup....nothing they can do or tell you.
I was just hoping for maybe a time frame on when it'll get scheduled, not in a big hurry to get it just don't like not knowing or being able to plan things out.

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was just hoping for maybe a time frame on when it'll get scheduled, not in a big hurry to get it just don't like not knowing or being able to plan things out.
What did you order? It’s possible what ya ordered has some constraints but from I’ve seen everything is getting scheduled without issues except Heritage and Raptors.

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It does have constraints, I ordered a 4 door black diamond, manual, sas, mic and modular bumper. I have the tow package on it currently but with that being dealer installed I might just cancel it and have it installed later. So I'm not to worried when it gets built just would like to know a time frame. My importer was able to give me very precise time frames on export, import, maintenance, and delivery of my skyline, but Ford can't give me we think it'll be built around this time. It's just kinda frustrating and messes with my personality😅.

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The modules don’t populate until later in the day your Bronco is built…sometimes not till the next day as was the case in my last one.
It does have constraints, I ordered a 4 door black diamond, manual, sas, mic and modular bumper. I have the tow package on it currently but with that being dealer installed I might just cancel it and have it installed later. So I'm not to worried when it gets built just would like to know a time frame. My importer was able to give me very precise time frames on export, import, maintenance, and delivery of my skyline, but Ford can't give me we think it'll be built around this time. It's just kinda frustrating and messes with my personality😅.
I have every option you have with the exception of the manual and I’m in production and I’m getting dual tops. So is it the manual that’s your constraint?

denneyt

Black Diamond
First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The modules don’t populate until later in the day your Bronco is built…sometimes not till the next day as was the case in my last one.

I have every option you have with the exception of the manual and I’m in production and I’m getting dual tops. So is it the manual that’s your constraint?
It's probably just the dealership I ordered it through, I ordered through a dealer in Layton Utah as they did MSRP (my dealership still had 5-7k markups) being part of the salt lake area it's probably just a lot of orders.

kdubb143

Raptor
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 22 GT 500, 20 GT 500, (2) 09 PI
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I Ordered my 24 Bronco Raptor in August and have a build date of Jan, 8 2024! I wonder how long it will take to take Delivery at my Dealer

cdolor

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman JCW All4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Race Red 4 door Heritage 2.3 manual, Signature headlights, Roof rack, Hitch, Wheel locks.
Ordered on 8/23
Vin Number on 11/22
Build week 1/1
Got window sticker and in production update on 12/21
Blend date 1/5
Coming by convoy - dealer said to expect it to arrive at the dealership week of 1/15 or 1/22