JTL2017

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano...sadly
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you seen the discounts on the Gladiator right now? Jeep can't even give them away.
That’s why I don’t think it’s a good idea. I know people here are going to throw chairs but if the bronco is becoming a sub brand, I wouldn’t mind seeing an ev bronco pickup to compete with the Hummer ev, Tesla’s uglytruck, and Rivian. Now the f150 ev could prevent that from happening but who knows.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

that grille gaurd, though... no angry eyes!!!?

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s why I don’t think it’s a good idea. I know people here are going to throw chairs but if the bronco is becoming a sub brand, I wouldn’t mind seeing an ev bronco pickup to compete with the Hummer ev, Tesla’s uglytruck, and Rivian. Now the f150 ev could prevent that from happening but who knows.
uglytruck is a great name

Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Marginally better than the Gladiator and that’s not saying much. Zero chance the Bronco truck would have a spare on the gate..that’s just dumb.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Marginally better than the Gladiator and that’s not saying much. Zero chance the Bronco truck would have a spare on the gate..that’s just dumb.
The spare was the first thing that caught my attention. That looks like it would be harder to deal with than the one on the Bronco.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly if they figure a way for the back seats to lay flat with hardened rubber on them and the back half of the cab is removable, you'd have a decent size are to use as a bed in a pinch.
Thatd be sweet

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The spare wouldnt be on the gate it'd be on a swing arm. Then you got your gate. Although it would be pretty trick that the tailgate could swing with the tire if you pulled the right handle. I definitely wouldn't want the spare dragging underneath or taking up bedspace.

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can’t see any benefit of this over a Ranger. Two door bronco truck on 4 door bronco wheelbase or don’t bother. The world doesn’t need another 4 door/tiny bed truck.
Thats why a bronco pickup should be a modified version, top/seat/rollbar option, just like the original. It could be available on one or both 2dr and 4dr. Since the doors are framelss that may help aswell. The only real change to the chassis would be a heavier duty rear axle and maybe gearing options. Instead of making an entirely different vehicle like the gladiator. This might even be something that the accessories department can handle, but available at the dealership. Even as a afterthought. Decide you need to haul stuff and bring your Bronco in for a makeover.
Simpler is better, for us and for profitability.

Chadillac

Base
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thats why a bronco pickup should be a modified version, top/seat/rollbar option, just like the original. It could be available on one or both 2dr and 4dr. Since the doors are framelss that may help aswell. The only real change to the chassis would be a heavier duty rear axle and maybe gearing options. Instead of making an entirely different vehicle like the gladiator. This might even be something that the accessories department can handle, but available at the dealership. Even as a afterthought. Decide you need to haul stuff and bring your Bronco in for a makeover.
Simpler is better, for us and for profitability.
Agree, if it is to ever come to fruition, it should be a new Bronco “feature” ie, convertible between suv and half cab pickup. Both 4 door and 2 door

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you seen the discounts on the Gladiator right now? Jeep can't even give them away.
Count me in for one if they're giving them away.. Lol

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have bought one last year, except when you put the back seats up, the floor is not flat. How am I supposed to do anything with half the back seat floor covered in some stupid plastic seat supports? Why didn't they consult a practical human when designing that thing?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would have bought one last year, except when you put the back seats up, the floor is not flat. How am I supposed to do anything with half the back seat floor covered in some stupid plastic seat supports? Why didn't they consult a practical human when designing that thing?
Oh, also, they didn't have blue paint when I looked at them and I'm not about to buy a gray or black vehicle.
Sponsored